Alaska Incident - You get what you pay for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Av8rPHX said:
dang.. 72?? It just a matter of time before we hear about a plane going down due to something stupid like this :mad:
Accept Jesus as your personal saviour and be guaranteed life everlasting, no matter what the rampies do to your plane.

Amen to that.

As long as it's not their blood, I guess that have short memories. Don't let the khaki pant, cardigan sweater, penny loafer wearing bunch fool you. They're ruthless, wreckless a-holes. Woe to him who gets between them and their greenbacks.

ferlo said:
Amen to that.

Woe to him who gets between them and their greenbacks.

Yeah. Like the FO that missed this on the preflight. Or the entire crew that didn't know they had been hit by a ground vehicle.

Flip Conroy said:
Yeah. Like the FO that missed this on the preflight. Or the entire crew that didn't know they had been hit by a ground vehicle.

Please refer to my response to your moronic post on this issue in the General forum.

Thank you.

Flip Conroy said:
You work for Menzies, don't you?

These idiots have made our jobs much more difficult. Thank god we get to do those jobs for 22-34.3% less than we did before they were hired.

Those rampers smoke a lot of pot. This accident doesnt surpirse me. We need harvard grads pushing us back and slinging duffle bags into the belly of an RJ.

One minor note - Pot is for bored suburbian high school kids and "enlightened" college students of the same ilk. Crack, however, is favored by the big-city ramper set.

My solution for most rampers:

I like to leave the radar on. That way they'll never reproduce.

But what I really want to say is that I think Amish Rake Fight is the *BEST* user name of 2005.

That's frickin' hilarious.

mar said:
I like to leave the radar on. That way they'll never reproduce.

But what I really want to say is that I think Amish Rake Fight is the *BEST* user name of 2005.

That's frickin' hilarious.

Mar, you are one sick puppy. But I'm still laughing.

Latest resources

Back