Alaska Go-around vs. Mesa Go-Around

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SuperKooter said:
People love to bash mesa because they are jelious. Mesa may not have the pay but you upgrade very quick and then move on to bigger and better things. So the ASA fo who at 5 years still hasn't upgraded and probably never will because of those greedy liberal unions will keep bashing Mesa because he knows that someone hired at mesa back when he was hired at ASA has already upgraded and gotten his pic and has already been hired at CAL.

MESA guys would fit in perfectly at CAL... Young scabs and old scabs unite!!!

If I recall correctly an ACA CRJ clipped a wing tip after a C-17's was doing a static full power run up at CHS (blast pointing at approach end). The crew did not know it until the walk around.

Especially ACA Terry. Both these pilots had many more hundreds of hours than 1,500-hour pilots who apply and work for reginal airlines like Mesa/Pinnacle, etc."

I know ACA Terry personally, he is more of a professional then you'll ever be! He has lots of teaching experience, 121 PIC time for a REGIONAL airline as well as corporate time. He also taught 300 hour wonders in a CRJ FTD most of whom (some exceptions) had trouble with basic istrument skills

"Can you believe that the flight attendant had to INFORM them about the wing hitting the ground surface? And there are those on this board who have used sentences like: "...why would you even listen to a flight attendant."

This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've read on this board. Stick to flying your PA-44, maybe someday you'll actually find out it's easy to strike a wing in an Mad dog, CRJ along with other low wing T-tail jets and never know it happened! The wings are too far behind the cockpit for a pilot to tell unless you really ding it hard.

Latest resources

Back