Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AKMD80GUY

Angle Lakes Bitch
I've got to hand it to them. Every FA I have talked to on line were leaning to a yes vote. Lately though I was getting the feeling that it may be a 50/50 to pass but that it still would pass. I don't know the meat of the agreement but this is what I do know:

1) $60 per year of service signing bonus for every year over 5 but no raise.
2) Small raises 2-4% per year for junior FA's.
3) PBS
4) Various work rule concessions to increase productivity.

Now granted that #4 was a givin just based on the climate of the industry. They got a huge break because their health benefits are tied to pilots. I we passed our TA they would be looking at close to $450 per month in insurance premiums. ( By the way that was a big point for me after losing 25k in pay ). Now on the surface their deal doesn't look to bad. No big pay cuts, even raises and signing bonuses. There had to be some things in there that killed this deal. Or maybe they just don't trust management. I don't know but would be more than interested to know what went down. Any thoughts out there?

Shut up and take your cloths off...

you know what your here for... and while your at it, bring me another Dewars and water.

aeronautic1 said:
you know what your here for... and while your at it, bring me another Dewars and water.

Probably the exact attitude that caused a f/a I flew with to piss in a pilots crew meal (just enough to not be noticable). Be careful what you do and say to the f/a's, they feed you!

WatchYourElbows said:
Probably the exact attitude that caused a f/a I flew with to piss in a pilots crew meal (just enough to not be noticable). Be careful what you do and say to the f/a's, they feed you!

And she didn't piss in yours, huh? That's OK-just Dewars, hold the water. If you think it hasn't evr happened to you, you're kidding yourself. Think about it.

Latest resources

Back