• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska/Delta? Probably not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess DL will find out, but I bet it's manageable. Delta also employes 50 meteorologists, and they cover weather around the World. I have a feeling some of them can watch JNU and make sure the pilots are briefed. Thanks for your concern, it'll probably be just fine.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think they'll find out that what the METAR shows and what pilots find at this missed approach point has very little relation to each other at Juneau. Hence why Alaska went to so much effort to build RNP approaches.

I agree...

I'm also sick of hearing how Alaska has grown at the expense of the Delta pilots. I'm tired of hearing this foolish, egotistical crap but something tells me it'll never stop.

Guilty as charged.....Call me egotistical or whatever you want, but having us put people on the very same jet we operate with someone else's name on the side, costs me.....

no hate, no emotion...just business.

Would one of you AK guys just take a screen shot from ur ipad EFB of that silly RNP y'all are talking bout...Ill bring it to kinkos and make 12000 copies...DONE DEAL!!!

There you have it....situation solved!

How bout all those Alaska people on your wide bodies..what's that cost you?

We don't need you guys....that's my point. We can feed ourselves.

This is not a slam, but you need that widebody more than we need your 737....not because I have big jet syndrome, it's just because you don't own any large airplanes and we have in our fleet 737s.

Again, I doubt your feed or my feed is going to make or break either one. It's a virtual merger and you keep your chest puffed out like you are the only game in town.

Would one of you AK guys just take a screen shot from ur ipad EFB of that silly RNP y'all are talking bout...Ill bring it to kinkos and make 12000 copies...DONE DEAL!!!

There you have it....situation solved!

If that's what you think, them I would get very well acquainted with SSR vor (sisters island) as you will be spending a tremendous amount of time holding there as Alaska jet after Alaska jet flies the approach into PAJN.

Mookie

We don't need you guys....that's my point. We can feed ourselves.

This is not a slam, but you need that widebody more than we need your 737....not because I have big jet syndrome, it's just because you don't own any large airplanes and we have in our fleet 737s.

Again, I doubt your feed or my feed is going to make or break either one. It's a virtual merger and you keep your chest puffed out like you are the only game in town.

Then why do the actual decision makers have code shares at all? What is the benefit? Haven't you always had airplanes that can do our flying?

I'm tired of this thread……….as I said before Delta, good luck. Time will tell. If you compare Alaska's product to Delta's product little old Alaska will do just fine. Our costs are lower and we know the neighborhood. Bring it and let the market decide. Be safe out there, the mountains won't move for anyone.

The word on the second floor in SEA is that Big D's RA wrote a personal letter to lil AS's BT, BA and BM asking why we can't "coexist" in JNU. Why can't we share the RNP in JNU?

The word on the second floor in SEA is that Big D's RA wrote a personal letter to lil AS's BT, BA and BM asking why we can't "coexist" in JNU. Why can't we share the RNP in JNU?

Word is on the fourth floor here in ATL is that what might have been stated on the second floor is SEA was actually said in the 3rd bathroom stall in the SE section of a Friday's restaurant in Olympia, WA......?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back