• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska CEO pay !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah but if he sells the stocks he only gets about $2 million after taxes, and NOBODY can live with that pay in the SEA area. No way! He will make TEN times that if he does a merger with DL or SWA, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Yeah but if he sells the stocks he only gets about $2 million after taxes, and NOBODY can live with that pay in the SEA area. No way! He will make TEN times that if he does a merger with DL or SWA, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Or finally take his seat at the board of PG&E so B-Rad can run this place like he wants too...

Mookie

Not sure why you guys care.....You just gave him that unprecedented seal of approval with 87 some percent of you accepting the most concessionary contract in 3 decades......Stew in your own juice...I say if Bill can get it more power to him....

This is Big Bill he plans on buying SWA or Delta!

Is this the same guy that puts you guys up at the ATL Airport (actually at a hotel on Virginia Ave) for your 25 hour layovers in ATL? Can't he afford to put you up downtown or somewhere a bit nicer? How about Buckhead?

Anyway, DL is now worth $10 billion, which is TWICE what CAL and UAL are, combined. If "Big Bill" wants to buy DL, he had better start saving and I guess he is doing that by putting you guys in krappy hotels.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not sure why you guys care.....You just gave him that unprecedented seal of approval with 87 some percent of you accepting the most concessionary contract in 3 decades......Stew in your own juice...I say if Bill can get it more power to him....

????

How was it concessionary? Just curious what your point of view pertains too?

How much debt does Delta have?

Wow, that is a genius type question. I've got a couple for you. Which would cost more? DL or SWA buying AK, or United ordering 25 787s, 25 A350s, and options for 50 more of each? That is what United did, and you know they have the most debt compared to any legacy. So smartazz, which is it? Sounds like this business is a cash flow business and not one based on debt. You can ALWAYS add more debt as long as you have the current cash to pay the monthly charges. Not smart, but even our Gov't does that. Where have you been?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back