• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lumax

From the pilot site:

Need Help
Need Pilots for Weekend Flying
Due to the high number of pilots out sick, on emergency leave and long term disability, pilots are needed to prevent cancellations this weekend. Please contact scheduling if you are available.

I hope all available pilots stay home instead of volunteering for open trips. After all, we do have guys on the street!

I can think of 60 guys that would LOVE to help them out.

:laugh:Sounds like I'll be looking up at the Chiefs from the lake.:laugh:

Tubesteak Management at it's finest.

Please help keep guys on the street... Our new CBA has several options to help you help yourself.

I REALLY hope you're kidding. This is when sick time should be used...perfect weather, good surf, family time, and low reserves...Make em' hurt!!

Baja.

That letter from TK is such bull********************. i'm sure the usual w*************************, both junior and senior, will pick up stuff, but guys are going to start timing out right and left.

hope everyone enjoys the sunshine in seattle, lax, and anchorage this weekend.
:beer:

Mookie

I'm really shocked & surprised that we had problems this weekend.

We are adequately staffed (actually, we're over-staffed) and these types of problems should not occur.

All I know is I'm done flying until Aug. 13. If he needs pilots there are 60 available who would be glad to help out.

Pilots should not be signing up for OF, IM, CM flying once you hit 75 hours of credit.

When guys are out on furlough, picking up OF/IM/CM trips to build your credit above 75 hours is the same as VSA.

Last edited:
Pilots should not be signing up for OF, IM, CM flying once you hit 75 hours of credit.

When guys are out on furlough, picking up OF/IM/CM trips to build your credit above 75 hours is the same as VSA.

Morally, you are correct. Contractually, you are not. Neither the union nor the company abide by moral laws and for that matter, nor the majority of any pilot group. Hence, the $hit sandwich force fed to junior pilots ever since the creation of airline pilots.

Latest resources

Back