Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines Jet Makes Emergency Descent, 12 Inch Hole in Fuselage.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hipster Loser said:
ahhhhh, now I see now that shes an FA. I suppose she should be nurturing for all of those cranky pax.

Im not tryign to be sexist or anything, just that its from a womans point of view. Strict father / nurturing mother.

George Lakoff a UC Berkeley Linguistics professor talks about this model (strict father/nurturing mother) in explaining politics. The conservative is the SF and the liberal the NM.

"Moral Politics" - G. Lakoff

I can dig it. In criminology, they refer to liberals as the "due process" model and the conservatives as the "crime control" model. But considering the Clinton attack on due process was exercised with the "Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994", it doesn't always play out that way.

Hipster, too bad that this isn't an airline, you would have a sexual harrasement lawsuit heading your way, and maybe managememt would be showing you the door.

I don't know what an sf or mn is? For the sake of discussion, and LOL, I haven't baked cookies in years! Yes, your correct, I'm female, even though you can't check me, and I can't check you. Pretty funny. Guess I'm in a great mood!

There are many male pastry chefs around the world!

Don't worried I married two sexist pilots, boy you don't hear how they speak!
Woof! woof! woof!

I enjoy good conversation and interaction whether it be negative or positive, my first post was to fn, fal, not really anyone else, but I just had to ask the question as to why the rampy didn't make a report first! Probably many persons like myself dieing to know the answer!

I used labor ready when I have been out of aviation jobs, as a responsible person to pay bills and feed the family. I don't consider myself a liberal, and I can't stand politics!

Fn fal is a wealth of knowledge, and love to read his posts, he may be my age close to 40 or over, and we get along well on this board, diversity is good to have, we have all ages, males and females, both young and old, and different ethnic backrounds here, so we all have a different question in our minds!

Hopefully, I liven up the joint a bit!

Your aviation partner in crime!
MissKat xo

You ain't kiddin' sister.

MissKittyKat said:
...so we all have a different question in our minds!

I'm guessing you have an accent.

Either that, or you're puttin' us on.

As John Lennon said, whatever gets you thru the night.

Latest resources

Back