Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines Jet Makes Emergency Descent, 12 Inch Hole in Fuselage.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
propsarebest said:
the pax on board said they heard a pop, then the masks dropped, which to me, means that the hole wasn't there before...
Thank you, Don Pardo.

Who is Don Pardo? (j/k!!!)

As if this thread needed more perverse whimsy:

Don Pardo

".....A ramp worker acknowledged that he failed to report immediately striking the plane at the gate Monday with a baggage cart or baggage-belt machine..."

I hope this Ramp Monkey spends some time in the slammer.

Isn't Menzies the company they outsourced all their ramp ops to recently? That's saving them TONS of money.

Thank you fn fal, for your post, I was out all day and it was a good reading thread, Wow, that could have been more serious! Glad to know everyone was safe. Why didn't the ramp agent, just saying something right in the beginning?

Does anyone know if bags were lost? or any pets in the cargo affected by the stupidity of the ramp agent? Sounds like he/she is cooperating with the NTSB, good, I'm glad, but from turning the TV on, someone said ( a reporter) that he might be charged with a hit and run, or some other form of charge?

Glad to know it wasn't any worse! You never know if your loved on will be on the aircraft!

"first, could you fags please write in english? and B, why couldn’t people just hold their breath instead of using those lame masks.

By Frumps on 12.28.05 12:57 pm"

Thanks, internet! I don't know what I'd do without little gems like these...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back