• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alarus CH200 and Air Allegro 2000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks all. Just guess I will have to check it out when I get to AZ... with all your info in mind.

The problem is, everything else is so expensive to rent now a days. In FL, I used to rent a Tomahawk for about $59 an hour. Now it is up to $115. That is like more than a dollar per hp for that piece of sheit.

I will be heading to the Scottsdale /Phx area. Anyone have good rental advice for that area?

Again, thanks for the time to give me some tips and info.

I hated instructing in one. Too much rudder and too easy to spin. The best thing about were the split flaps. Made it a bunch easier for my kids to control airspeed. Other than that, the airplane sucks! And I'm 6'2". Had about an inch between my knees and the dash.

mudkow60 said:
Thanks all. Just guess I will have to check it out when I get to AZ... with all your info in mind.

The problem is, everything else is so expensive to rent now a days. In FL, I used to rent a Tomahawk for about $59 an hour. Now it is up to $115. That is like more than a dollar per hp for that piece of sheit.

I will be heading to the Scottsdale /Phx area. Anyone have good rental advice for that area?

Again, thanks for the time to give me some tips and info.

Well... if those prices are wet prices i think it has to do with the gas prices. They have more than doubled in a relatively short period of time.

Latest resources

Back