• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas.

Go Gators!

Hi!

FL should NOT be going to the BCS Championship game!

Why? Because they WON the SEC!!!

What am I talking about???

Auburn WON THE SEC and then was not allowed to play in the BCS Championship, so from then all, ANY team that wins the SEC should not be allowed.

Obviously, from how Auburn was treated, and how OH State always gets ranked really high in the pre-season, SEC is a shi!t conference, and should not be considered BCS worthy.

cliff
YIP
PS-War Eagle!!!

Great game! Bama came out strong in the 3rd qtr, but blew it in the 4th. Stats were about equal (ex final score lol). Still a great year for Bama, and now we'll get the Sugar Bowl against Utah. Bama only losing 9 seniors so should be another good run next year, and I'm sure it'll be Bama/FL in the SEC game again. AU firing Tubby really sucked. He could have turned their program around next year.

Hey Trojan, ask JD when ND is gonna do something! lol I really would love to see USC and FL in the Championship game this year. They are the two deserving teams in my opinion.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

I have never heard that you have to win your division in order to be eligible for the national game. Are you sure about that? I dont believe thats accurate. I guess we'll see huh ;)

I would rather see Texas vs Florida or Texas vs OU in the big game.

2004 Oklahoma got clobbered 35-7 by KState. KState won their Conference and Oklahoma went to the NC game. It was then that the BCS committee was gonna set it up so that if you didn't win your Conf., you couldn't be in that NC game. So far, it's held true.

Trojan

Hi!

FL should NOT be going to the BCS Championship game!

Why? Because they WON the SEC!!!

What am I talking about???

Auburn WON THE SEC and then was not allowed to play in the BCS Championship, so from then all, ANY team that wins the SEC should not be allowed.

Obviously, from how Auburn was treated, and how OH State always gets ranked really high in the pre-season, SEC is a shi!t conference, and should not be considered BCS worthy.

cliff
YIP
PS-War Eagle!!!

USC got locked out in 2003 as well. LSU vs. Oklahoma was the result. It's not just the SEC, it's how bad the BCS is. Last year you could argue the 5 teams ahead of LSU should have been in. I hate the BCS, it's so subjective and lame. Bring on a Playoff!

Trojan

Great game! Bama came out strong in the 3rd qtr, but blew it in the 4th. Stats were about equal (ex final score lol). Still a great year for Bama, and now we'll get the Sugar Bowl against Utah. Bama only losing 9 seniors so should be another good run next year, and I'm sure it'll be Bama/FL in the SEC game again. AU firing Tubby really sucked. He could have turned their program around next year.

Hey Trojan, ask JD when ND is gonna do something! lol I really would love to see USC and FL in the Championship game this year. They are the two deserving teams in my opinion.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

'Bama did a good job. They honestly got beat by a better team. They made a few mistakes that really hurt them, they couldn't afford. But you're right, they'll be back. Julio Jones looked out of this world. That kid is amazing.

I can't bring up ND around JD. He gets defensive. It's Notre Shame IMO and they won't be around again for awhile. Their schedule gets softer in '09, so they'll probably eek out more wins, then get clobbered in an undeserving bowl they go to. I'm really glad there's lots of controversy. It's the only thing that will bring about change!

Trojan

Latest resources

Back