• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Who ya got?

...and Florida is favored by 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!

USCTrojan, I know you'll have the Picture-In-Picture running this afternoon with USC/UCLA.

Who ya got?

USCTrojan, I know you'll have the Picture-In-Picture running this afternoon with USC/UCLA.

LMAO!! I'm hoping 'SC/Fucla is so boring I won't have to watch cuz the score will be 63-0. I got Florida--Big. 'Bama will have to play flawlessly and really come up big on D to win. I don't see it happening, but I'm so dam excited.....here we go!!! Gotta go!

Trojan

Looks like Alabama is holding their own...up 10-7 end of 1st

Floridas got em from what i can tell. Going to be fun to watch how the BCS points play out sunday.

I guess Vegas knew what they were doing.

Floridas got em from what i can tell. Going to be fun to watch how the BCS points play out sunday.

There is a chance of an Oklahoma/Texas rematch, isn't there? If OU wins, then Florida needs this victory to propel them past Texas.

Talk about controversy if Florida gets left out. :eek:

I guess Vegas knew what they were doing.

There is a chance of an Oklahoma/Texas rematch, isn't there? If OU wins, then Florida needs this victory to propel them past Texas.

Talk about controversy if Florida gets left out. :eek:

Texas didn't win their Conf. so they're out. Remember a few years ago Choklahoma got spanked by KState 35-7 and ended up in the NC game (USC won 55-19). They supposedly "tweaked" the BCS so that if you didn't win your Conf. you couldn't end up in the NC game. Florida just beat the #1 team and won the SEC not easily, but handily. They'll be in the NC game. The question is, if Choklahoma loses, then what? If you pick Texas, they didn't win their Conference so you have a quandry. Now granted, Texas got screwed in the first place by the stupid BCS. However, they didn't win their Conf. in this scenario. I give this thread 24 hours before it's moved. Place a bet on that one Stifler ;-).

Trojan

Texas didn't win their Conf. so they're out. Remember a few years ago Choklahoma got spanked by KState 35-7 and ended up in the NC game (USC won 55-19). They supposedly "tweaked" the BCS so that if you didn't win your Conf. you couldn't end up in the NC game. Florida just beat the #1 team and won the SEC not easily, but handily. They'll be in the NC game. The question is, if Choklahoma loses, then what? If you pick Texas, they didn't win their Conference so you have a quandry. Now granted, Texas got screwed in the first place by the stupid BCS. However, they didn't win their Conf. in this scenario. I give this thread 24 hours before it's moved. Place a bet on that one Stifler ;-).

Trojan

I wasn't aware of the Conf Champ rule. In that case, your favorite team must be Mizzou right now. That would open the door for USC then, right? Go west coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the thread being moved. I am sure too, but nobody really reads the Non Aviation Forum anyway. Besides, most of the threads in the Regional Section are how about we all hate each other's airline. Might as well switch it up for one day.

BTW, loved the home colors during the USC/UCLA game. Looked classy.

I wasn't aware of the Conf Champ rule. In that case, your favorite team must be Mizzou right now. That would open the door for USC then, right? Go west coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the thread being moved. I am sure too, but nobody really reads the Non Aviation Forum anyway. Besides, most of the threads in the Regional Section are how about we all hate each other's airline. Might as well switch it up for one day.

BTW, loved the home colors during the USC/UCLA game. Looked classy.

To be perfectly honest, I've given up on the BCS. I don't care about anything, except a playoff. Last year, #7 LSU jumped 5 spots to end up winning the NC game. 'SC will go to the Rose and play Penn State. I'm not complaining about your thread at all, I love it! It will be Florida/Oklahoma in the NC game. No doubt in my mind. Mizzou's D ranks what, 113th against the pass nationally? Goodnight against Bradford and boys. Florida will be the NC because Oklahoma's D isn't that great either.

Trojan

How Bout Them Gators

701EV

Trojan

I have never heard that you have to win your division in order to be eligible for the national game. Are you sure about that? I dont believe thats accurate. I guess we'll see huh ;)

I would rather see Texas vs Florida or Texas vs OU in the big game.

Latest resources

Back