AK Newhires at last!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AK737FO

10 seriously water logged men are enjoying there first hour of class right now. I would like to say "welcome aboard" and congratulate them on their achievement.

I personally know two of these guys and they will be outstanding additions to our company and the ANC base.

I hope the school house stays open and we can continue to add to the ranks this spring.

Good luck guys and study hard, see you on the line!

I've seen the fresh haircuts, white shirts and ties around the building today, and I'd like to also welcome aboard those beginning class. If any of you happen to see this, stop by the "Bowling Alley" (Room 230 in the Flt Ops and Training Center, 2nd floor) and say hello. It shouldn't be too hard to find me. I'm one of only 2 MD guys in the room.

For the 6 of you that are on the MD in SEA, I'll see you in training, at least for a portion of it. Starting in Feb and for the forseeable future, I am moving out of the training devices and into development of the curriculum for 2006 and beyond. Those years promise to be busy ones for us here in the building. I hope to see many of you passing through.

While nothing official has been announced, I believe we will continue to be busy for some time to come. And even more so in '06 and '07.

So again, congrats and welcome to today's new hires; and good luck and I hope the wait is short for those still swimming and those who are hoping to be.

I bet you couldn't slap the silly grins off their faces! I personally know two of the newhires... Alaska is lucky to have them! Congrats and good luck...

Latest resources

Back