Aitran ?????'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty,
any word or rumors on any more cities out west? Hope to move down the concourse soon and would really like to move back to SLC, DEN or GJT way sometime soon.

Ah, a fellow pilot from "Cellblock C":

Well, we announced SFO. I wouldn't be surprised if PHX came next.

The Line Pilot Rumor of the month is Seattle, but the Co. would have to get permission from our union, since it would be operated as sub-service until the B737's start showing up in early summer.

I have family in SAN so I am personally hoping to see that city added.

Thanks..
Yeah, sure am getting tired of this end of the Cellblock!! Hope to hear from the "warden" soon!! LOL

Ty,

Heard the resume selection process has changed as well. Can you elaborate? A friend told me that now all resumes are not just screened by HR but by VP of Ops and CP. Is that true.

I had a parole hearing in April, I will be re-submitting a resume in October. Hopefully my parole will be approved!! LOL!

Fly Safe!

Last edited:
Originally posted by B190Captain
Ty,

Heard the resume selection process has changed as well. Can you elaborate? A friend told me that now all resumes are not just screened by HR but by VP of Ops and CP. Is that true.

Well, unfortunately, I am not privy to any of the goings-on in MCO (our HQ). I do know that Klaus (DO) has always had the final approval on all hiring decisions, and I hear that he also approves the selection of Interviewees, too, although I don't know that this is anything new.

As for the CP's input, I kind of doubt it, but wouldn;t know. I htink that is a MCO function, not an ATL function (where the CP hangs his hat), but anyone in a newhire class probably has more up-to-date info than me . . . . sorry.

If you interviewed in the last 20 months and did not get an offer, don;t feel bad. Unfortunately, they have turned down a lot of very good people. I wish I knew why . . . . . .

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back