• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirWis gets UAL RJs, includes IAD...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never said that ACA would stay at current size. In fact I would bet that half there work force would be out of work if UAL dumps them. If I worked at ACA, I would hope to continue feeding UAL. But I think they would survive without them.

Now, about TWA. We are not in the same climate that TWA was in when they were in their many BK. If this were 2001 or before, I would say that UAL would come out of it. Nobody knows if they will come out or not, but in the crappy economy and lower cost carriers, their job is a lot tougher than TWA had in the 80's and 90'. And guess what, TWA now no longer exists. TWA would have been the first airline to go chapter 7 if AA did not buy them. They would have never survived Sept. 11. Just my opinion and that's all.

Good luck to every airline employee.
and I have good friends and bothe ACA and UAL. I hope they both work out their code share problems and become profitalble again. I hope all the airlines get back to where they were before Sept. 11

Last edited:
Beechnut said:
Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a recovering Chicago pilot.

"Hi Steve"

Are there any awards for posts, cause this is the greatest one ever! After I wipe the tears from my eyes I need to change my shorts, too!

Latest resources

Back