• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the most part. The first 2 weeks (Indoc) will be in PHX. Ground School and sims should be CLT, although I've heard of some ground school being sent to PHX. I guess it depends on how backed up CLT is. Sims should be in CLT.

If the sim is backed up, they could send you to JetBlue's training center. They have 3 E190 sims, the one in CLT is actually (still) a E170 sim.

If the sim is backed up, they could send you to JetBlue's training center. They have 3 E190 sims, the one in CLT is actually (still) a E170 sim.

The 190 guys in my class had the cush, Monday-Friday mid-day training schedule. The Airbus has been running 'round the clock with 3 different ground school classes per day and an abundance of "A" and "E" period sims.

OK I'll start a rumor - I was told...

[by some "guy in the know" but he wasn't in the jumpseat, which causes me some concern because this guy seems always to be in the jumpseat when he lets the top secret info fly]

...that the 737 sim (1 of 2) they are taking out of the CLT training center will be replaced with another E190 sim.

But since we have only 20 E190's (25 minus 10 plus 5 back = 20) why do we need another???? More coming??? Discuss amongst yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDXEgBh0TF0

Last edited:
OK I'll start a rumor - I was told...

[by some "guy in the know" but he wasn't in the jumpseat, which causes me some concern because this guy seems always to be in the jumpseat when he lets the top secret info fly]

...that the 737 sim (1 of 2) they are taking out of the CLT training center will be replaced with another E190 sim.

But since we have only 20 E190's (25 minus 10 plus 5 back = 20) why do we need another???? More coming??? Discuss amongst yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDXEgBh0TF0

I was told by a usairjumpseater that compant is looking at 195s

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Don't believe the "We're going to all be flying 190s" or my favorite, "the company has 255 E190 orders" rumors. It's nothing more than fear mongering for those who opposed the MOU and possibly the merger.

Latest resources

Back