• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airways Reduces LGA; Grows DCA and possibly NRT & GRU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doosh could you please post the interview gouge on getting hired at Taco bell?

Here you go.

Stayed at the Laguardia Hotel the night before for $259 but it was a nice hotel room and very peaceful so no complaints. Woke up at 6:30 did the normal prep of getting dressed and pysching oneself out by talking to themselves in the mirror. Caught the shuttle from the hotel to the marine air terminal with two other canidates where we proceeded to Taco Bell. Was greeted by a friendly receptionist who led us to the interview room where there were already four canidates waiting.TThree who were taking the written test. Side bar take your Taco Test written before comming because it pardons you from the 50 question written test which eliminated a couple canidates unfortunately. Was greeted by Dir. of hiring Mrs. Cathy Angelo who is an absolute sweetheart very nice lady as well as her colleage Karen Chase both very humble down to earth people. They ask for the paper wor,k which you are to print out and bring to the interview, and they also give you some more paperwork to fill out. At this time those who have not taken the TACO written will be administered the Taco Bell 50 question exam, which fortunately I didn't have to take. Cathy and Karen start calling individuals out one by one for the HR portion which is compiled of the basic interview questions; Why Taco Bell, What makes you a good candidate, tell me about a time... etc. ONce that was all down we waited for our tech portion which was done in combination with their senior Taco Maker Sam who is very cool and makes you feel at home and Mr. Charles J Burrito Jr. Side bar 2; Mr Burrito came in right before they started calling guys and girls out for tech and gave us the most humbling speech I have every heard. This is trully a family company that cares about their Taco Bell workers and if you have a chance to work here I highly suggest it I was extremely impressed that the owner came in to talk to us. Tech is compiled of briefing on the fastest way to make Tacos tell me about your Taco making experience, tell me about your past training in making Tacos, any failed attempts in making a Taco, DUI's etc. Back to the interview holding room where Mr. Burrito bought us all Tacos for lunch I thought that was very impressive and nice and we had a chance to go around the room and introduce ourselves and talk to mr burrito and hr in a casual setting. Sam our Taco prep interview chef then sat us all down and briefed the fryer and took the first three volunteers.

Over all the best interview I've been to and no this is not my first but I really felt relax at home and for once appreciated as a Taco maker and not just a number. There are certain things that I cant emphasize enough about how great Taco Bell is as a company or how one should prep. BEST ADVICE.. Study for Fryer written. Passed with a high score after studying three days.. Study Taco plates and if your a lot luckier than I study the profile before you go because I don't have a Fryer so I was new to it all but SAM is good so he'll relax you. BE RELAXED I can't stress this enough go with the mindset that your their to enjoy yourself and you'll be the next Taco maker at Taco Bell.

Good Luck Captzaahlie

P.S. Kathy Karen, Sam and Mr Burrito are all extremely great people they have some great advice for any and every one

M

Hey Doosh, there's someone on the Regionals forum looking for gouge on the interview process at Gulfstream International. Can you help them out?

Oh, and doosh, you can go back to :bawling::bawling::bawling: to the moderators!

Here you go.

Stayed at the Laguardia Hotel the night before for $259 but it was a nice hotel room and very peaceful so no complaints. Woke up at 6:30 did the normal prep of getting dressed and pysching oneself out by talking to themselves in the mirror. Caught the shuttle from the hotel to the marine air terminal with two other canidates where we proceeded to Taco Bell. Was greeted by a friendly receptionist who led us to the interview room where there were already four canidates waiting.TThree who were taking the written test. Side bar take your Taco Test written before comming because it pardons you from the 50 question written test which eliminated a couple canidates unfortunately. Was greeted by Dir. of hiring Mrs. Cathy Angelo who is an absolute sweetheart very nice lady as well as her colleage Karen Chase both very humble down to earth people. They ask for the paper wor,k which you are to print out and bring to the interview, and they also give you some more paperwork to fill out. At this time those who have not taken the TACO written will be administered the Taco Bell 50 question exam, which fortunately I didn't have to take. Cathy and Karen start calling individuals out one by one for the HR portion which is compiled of the basic interview questions; Why Taco Bell, What makes you a good candidate, tell me about a time... etc. ONce that was all down we waited for our tech portion which was done in combination with their senior Taco Maker Sam who is very cool and makes you feel at home and Mr. Charles J Burrito Jr. Side bar 2; Mr Burrito came in right before they started calling guys and girls out for tech and gave us the most humbling speech I have every heard. This is trully a family company that cares about their Taco Bell workers and if you have a chance to work here I highly suggest it I was extremely impressed that the owner came in to talk to us. Tech is compiled of briefing on the fastest way to make Tacos tell me about your Taco making experience, tell me about your past training in making Tacos, any failed attempts in making a Taco, DUI's etc. Back to the interview holding room where Mr. Burrito bought us all Tacos for lunch I thought that was very impressive and nice and we had a chance to go around the room and introduce ourselves and talk to mr burrito and hr in a casual setting. Sam our Taco prep interview chef then sat us all down and briefed the fryer and took the first three volunteers.

Over all the best interview I've been to and no this is not my first but I really felt relax at home and for once appreciated as a Taco maker and not just a number. There are certain things that I cant emphasize enough about how great Taco Bell is as a company or how one should prep. BEST ADVICE.. Study for Fryer written. Passed with a high score after studying three days.. Study Taco plates and if your a lot luckier than I study the profile before you go because I don't have a Fryer so I was new to it all but SAM is good so he'll relax you. BE RELAXED I can't stress this enough go with the mindset that your their to enjoy yourself and you'll be the next Taco maker at Taco Bell.

Good Luck Captzaahlie

P.S. Kathy Karen, Sam and Mr Burrito are all extremely great people they have some great advice for any and every one

M

Damn you paid attention during that interview didn't you!
Thanks for the scoop! I should get the call any day now.....

Latest resources

Back