• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airways Reduces LGA; Grows DCA and possibly NRT & GRU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hurry mcdoosh, run and tell the mods, then cry to your east coast man love!:crying: :crying: :crying:
Run mcdoosh RUN!

Dope you sound like a broken record with your tourettes. Is your tourettes getting worse?

M

Lcc will f##k this up and at the end of the day Dal will have the Nrt slot back. Even if they somehow get an aircraft with the range, Dal will just undercut them via their Slc and Lax flights to Nrt. More importantly they will not have to trash fares that much to the connecting traffic in Nrt. Just enough to make Lcc bleed and give up the route.

Lcc will f##k this up and at the end of the day Dal will have the Nrt slot back. Even if they somehow get an aircraft with the range, Dal will just undercut them via their Slc and Lax flights to Nrt. More importantly they will not have to trash fares that much to the connecting traffic in Nrt. Just enough to make Lcc bleed and give up the route.

The A330-200 has plenty of range to make PHX-NRT or even PHL-NRT. DAL just axed the SLC - NRT flight.

...we can't, we are rookies.

T2 -

Since they said they aren't planning the Tokyo flights until 2012 - you have 3 more years to get that experience (unless Judge WAKE FORCES the Nic on us effective tomorrow - I guess you would be able to bid PHL A330.

Metrojet

I don't doubt that the -200 has the range. I am on the 330. What I tried to say is that lcc is a dysfunctional airline that even if still around in 2012 will be unable to make this work...Cactus should have stayed solo or merged with one of the east coast lccs(JB or AT) and been a force for SW to deal with. If Parker had aspirations of being a big 3 global airline he should have gone after Ual. Usair east really had little to offer. Nothing against the pilots/employees just a rudderless company.

The A330-200 has plenty of range to make PHX-NRT or even PHL-NRT. DAL just axed the SLC - NRT flight.

All this gives Airways a bit of "Curb Appeal" nothing more. Just making the place stand out for future shoppers......just my .02.

Dope you sound like a broken record with your tourettes. Is your tourettes getting worse?

M
Why no mcdoosh, is your man getting worse? I bet he is with the upcoming implimentation of the NIC!
Now run along crybaby, tell the mods someone responded and you're.......:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Doosh could you please post the interview gouge on getting hired at Taco bell?

Latest resources

Back