Airways bankruptcy vigil

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psyops

Is anyone giving odds on when the Airways chapter 11 day will be?

I can't wait myself.... more routes for my company to take over!!!!

Unbelievable

I can not even begin to imagine how someone in the brotherhood of aviation could WISH chapter 11 on a company.

He obviously has no regard for the tens of thousands of employees whose families would needlessly suffer if he were to get his wish.

I can not help but to wonder if this person actually qualifies for an ATP...in my opinion he is anything BUT of "good moral character".

I'm ashamed.

psyops, show a little tact

Ditto the comments made by the previous poster.

You're a real jack@$$, psyops. An Airways bankruptcy is not good news for anyone right now.

Please crawl back into the hole from which you emerged.

Regards,
KingAirKiddo

not only

Not to mention that if they did do chapter 11, there would be no great visible change in their operation for some time as they would reorganize and keep trucking

psyops,

Why don't you give up?? You are clearly an a$$hole!

I realize you are still sore at Airways for not hiring you but don't stir the pot and insult those who made it. Have some dignity and get back in touch with your grief counselor.

R.F.

That's pretty disgusting psyops. You obviously have no regard for the fine men and women that are keeping USAir running.

Typical self-centered $#@! hole!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

NOT COOL

psyopsNOT COOL AT ALL MANNNN THAT COULD BE YOU SOME DAY !!! TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!

Psyops basically starts off every post in a thread with comments like those above, and then he waits for us(rightly so) to be up in arms. We probably just need to stop paying him any attention, if that's all he has to say.

Latest resources

Back