AirTran's XM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mnboyev

Elton John...?? Come on, really Tad.!! ..... Just turn the darn radio on and get it over with....

Last edited:
mnboyev said:
Elton John...?? Come on, really Tad.!! ..... Just turn the darn radio on and get it over with....

I'm assuming we rec'vd serious $$ to put that dude's face on our 717s.

Ya, I seen ole Elton in MCO today. Not sure thats what I would want to promote, but hey........ I bet you would do well with him flying in and out of SFO.

Thanks for the link STL717, that paint job is exquisite. I'm guessing the marketing folks didn't ask the pilots what they thought. Any chance you guys can get a George Michaels airplane? I like him even better than Sir Elton! Chow.

I got to fly the first flight into ATL from MCO with one of the Elton John birds. The Captain and I kept wanting to use the callsign "fudgepacker express". We got some strange looks on the ramp when we got to ATL.

You know there are over 100 channels on XM. I think we could use some other artists on our planes. I think Gene Simmons in full makeup with his tongue hanging out would look really cool.

Hangin with Bennie and his Jet!

Jstarav8r

I was thinking we should paint them like the "Back in Black" album cover with a huge AC/DC logo. That would be cool and make us appear more manly.

jstarav8r, tell me you are joking! I was on that flight too. I got stuck way back in the rear though. Ta-ta, gotta go, I've got Q-eye TIVOed!

Latest resources

Back