• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtrans new Midex offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GL.... Aren't they still building a new terminal in ATL?? I thought they were building a new International Terminal and another one between 10-28 and 9R-27L.... You know, fix the delays with a new runway then add more flights until ATL is just as backed up as before.... Friggen people can just leave something alone when they get it right, have to go break it again..

The New International terminal will only have about 10 gates. it is mainly going to be for passenger pick up and drop off. The south terminal is only a dream right now. City Of Atlanta has not funded it.

GL.... Aren't they still building a new terminal in ATL?? I thought they were building a new International Terminal and another one between 10-28 and 9R-27L.... You know, fix the delays with a new runway then add more flights until ATL is just as backed up as before.... Friggen people can just leave something alone when they get it right, have to go break it again..

They stopped the building I think when DL went into BK. I don't know if they have started building it again. I know they are building a large INTL terminal east of the new Tower. I don't know about a new Airtran terminal, and when it would be finished.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The construction company must be working around that site for free.

They are still working on the 5th runway project. Filling in the gap between 9L and 10 for future projects. No plan has been approved and no funding for a south terminal.

Midwest guys and gals. Ask your self, does NWA want Midwest to expand, stay as they are or shrink? Then ask yourself are you happy with “as you are”? I believe "as you are" will be the out come if NWA wins the bid. They are not in this to grow another airline but to protect theirs. Airtran wants to grow the airline. I think Midwest is the first step in a much larger plan that would benefit everyone. Good luck and I hope the best for everyone.

They are still working on the 5th runway project. Filling in the gap between 9L and 10 for future projects. No plan has been approved and no funding for a south terminal.

Midwest guys and gals. Ask your self, does NWA want Midwest to expand, stay as they are or shrink? Then ask yourself are you happy with “as you are”? I believe "as you are" will be the out come if NWA wins the bid. They are not in this to grow another airline but to protect theirs. Airtran wants to grow the airline. I think Midwest is the first step in a much larger plan that would benefit everyone. Good luck and I hope the best for everyone.

thanks for the support. like any other large organization there are those who want the air tran deal and those who want tpg and the status quo. a lot of the folks are wary of NWA's involvement also. frankly all of us simply want a conclusion.

the proposed growth, before NWA was in the picture, is not something that should concern NWA. 8 aircraft is nothing to their domestic concerns. 20+ from AAI immediately is. i doubt they will limit this "growth" on our part if the tpg deal goes through.

make no mistake though, a lot of pride here. if AAI gets us, that energy would go into making AAI very successful in MKE and vice versa with TPG.

Gotcha, finish construction now for possible future construction later

dl

Yea Delta hires Go Jet Turds!

FIREMAN, what people like you don't understand (and Im not trying to make this sound negative towards you or anybody else) is that AirTran isn't going to expand Midwest....its going to expand AirTran. We don't want to fly for AirTran, we want to stay as Midwest. That is a huge reason why everybody favor's the TPG proposal cause we would stay Midwest. Now are there going to be changes? Im sure there will be but not nearly as dramatic as people think they will. Midwest is peanuts to NWA so all this talk about within 2 years Midwest will be gone or just a bunch of RJ's is complete bull. This is nothing more to AirTran than attempt to get another hub, period. They could care less about the city of Milwaukee and the people here know that. We at Midwest do not want that at all. I too hope this works out in everybody's favor.

Latest resources

Back