• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I liked the taxi light burned out, and return to the gate last night=classic !!!!

You want to help the company, just look at the ALK, JetBlue rates and who is helping who out? Capt. losing 15,000-25,000 a year and FOs losing more than that at our current rates.

Maybe one day we will all come together and demand a contract !

Don't worry, the ALK/AAI merger will fix everything for you.

Yeah like having 7 hours taken from you from URPing...I hope people grow some balls and demand a contract soon ! Yes next contract they will still have to define what a reserve day is worth. No URPing, other companies pay more if you fly more than 75/85 hours, here they take money from you. ?

Don't worry, the ALK/AAI merger will fix everything for you./QUOTE]

I'd welcome just about any merger right now if it got rid of our current management group and hostile working environment.

You can show any mgt team who runs the airline...I think we are almost there. When pilots see at other airlines they are losing 20-30,000 year here..not only in pay but additional money in retirement. A joke in per diem !! Lets go to Facebook and create a group...we can decide you can be in the circle....

Don't worry, the ALK/AAI merger will fix everything for you.

I'd welcome just about any merger right now if it got rid of our current management group and hostile working environment.

Darn! And I wanted to get rid of OUR managers. Rats!

You can show any mgt team who runs the airline...I think we are almost there. When pilots see at other airlines they are losing 20-30,000 year here..not only in pay but additional money in retirement. A joke in per diem !! Lets go to Facebook and create a group...we can decide you can be in the circle....

So when did you become born-again hard? Six months ago you were the biggest FL management apologist on the intarwebs and now you're inciting others to pick up the pitchforks. How about scrubbing yourself clean of the pu$$y stank and volunteering for some Union work. If you already have I'll be the first to apologize.

Common guys. Nobody wants anybodys managment team. Welcome to the airlines. All managment sucks! Its the way it has been, and the way it will always be. The only thing we can hope for is that any of our managment teams keep our airlines in business so we can all sit around and b1tch about how much we hate managment. Personally, Ill take AAI managment, at least then I know what I'm getting into, even if it still sucks! But I know a few guys at ALA who hate their management, a few at DAL, AMR, CAL, UAL, USAIR, UPS, and a couple others no name a few! As a matter of fact, I cant really think of anyone who likes their managment, with the exception of SWA. Welcome to the airlines...... Now, when do we strike?

Latest resources

Back