• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran would consider merger or carve out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1st of all, I did marry a FA. 2nd, I hate the movie Top Gun, 3rd, I love the Caribbean irie, 4th, I use to be a dispatcher and 5th, of course, I should lay off the urnge Kool-Aid; it gives me heartburn.
Dude get a clue, do you think I'm serious, look at my goofy avatar. I only post that shizz cuz I'm pokn fun at the redundant threads. Dude, I'm being redundant because so many of these copious threads on here get so fricken redundant. They get filled with so many response posts that they too are filled with so much bombastic, egotistical, cocky, pretentious redundant crap. Am I getting the point across to you or should I keep talking about the tortuous, rhetorical verboseness found on FI? Don't be so serious. Lighten up!! I could say I heard this rumor from CA Lee Genitalia, while he bashed away on the SWA TX overnights on his great Trans-Atlantic DL flight last week or when Rez O. Lewshun was redundantly spewing proALPA and how non union commercial pilots are unprofessional. I heard them both say that they met this guy dicko, who told them both that when he responded and referenced "Top Gun Fantasy" to this irrelevant post from a Kool-Aid drinking, 'so called dispatcher', (who replies to redundant threads on FI with his rumors "heard" from his Holidays kickn back on the pink sanded beaches at the Crane Resort with his ex-FA wife in Barbados while sippin rum punches spiced with Grenada nutmeg and fending off local conch shell and coconut vendors) it gave him wet dreams just thinking about Tom Cruise in the movies Cocktail and Risky Business.
~~~Peace out~~~

I stand corrected ...... Snigger.

Your post wasn't funny. It didn't make sense and you just embarrassed yourself.

I have a couple of questions:

1. What's "urnge kool-aid" ?, and

2. You "use to be a dispatcher". And now you are a ..... ?

Please keep posting. It's like watching a low speed car accident in Africa.

SWA will continue to do what they have done for the past 30+ years. They will wait and take pieces of assets that go up for sale rather than merge with another carrier. Why would they merge with Airtran and have to offer their employees jobs? Why would SWA want employees that could not get hired by SWA before enjoy the benefits they worked for over the last 30 years? You picked to go with Airtran, now you are stuck with Airtran. SWA does not want any of your problems. Solve your own problems and don't expect SWA or any other airline to solve them.

You and Rajflyboy smoking the hooka over there at NetJets today with nothing better to do? Why would you assume any staff at AAI ever interviewed at SWA or even cared to? Because you are bitter that you got rejected by both of them so all you can do is come on here, make uniformed posts and throw stones.

Characterizing you sir as a tool would be an insult to Craftsman.

I believe bob is blowing smoke in light of your upcoming contract strike vote. I due think that he would sell some assets to create a realistic scare tactic. A little leverage to reduce your expectations of what you are asking for. I personally cant see a well managed airline assume a large risk in a merger especially in todays economy. I feel that assets will become available as more mergers are on the horizon. SW dosn't need vast amounts of gate space to become a viable competitor in a market. Alot can be said for preserving an airline culture. This is why we are sought after for being one of the top companies to work for. Mesh together another company to gain market share at the risk of destabilizing that culture, would lead us down an uncertain road that could blend us in with just being another airline. Most airlines have a good old boys club mentality with a revolving door at the top only to be tapped dry monetarialy at the expense of labor groups. I am very fortunate to be where i am at right now. I love going to work, the people are great to work with, I would hate to see that change in the future just because it looked good on paper. Best of Luck with your contract. It would do the industry good to get your pay up there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back