• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran upgraded on consolidation outlook with Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes, sir. I'll be sure to follow another anonymous poster's worthless advice.

"Johnny!" "What do you want now, MOM?" "Quit playing on your stepfathers computer. It's time for your medication and anger management meeting"

Exactly! An arbitrator will decide! And do you honestly think an arbitrator is going to force Captains to be displaced to the right seat? Sorry, not gonna happen. If this merger happens (God forbid), then get used to the idea of pulling gear for Ty Webb.

Man and i thought we were a cocky pilot group. If you think that an arbitrator will place an airtran capt. who makes less above a swa fo who makes more let have some of that stuff youre smoking. As for merging with you guys beleive me no one here at SWA wants anything to do with you even the pilots so you have nothing to worry about.

BTW how are the new payrates comming along.

BTW how are the new payrates comming along.

We're doing fine, thanks for checking! Say, have you got the cracks patched yet? I can't wait to hear Cowboy Kelly yuk it up again on CNN and tell how "safe" his airline is. Have fun under the FAA microscope, I know we have after ValuJet!

Last edited:
I find Tanker Clown to be a rather poor reflection on our military as well, with no chance of getting hired anywhere....but you're wrong on this.

I know a bunch of mil guys who have been hired everywhere (legacy, cargo, fracs) with a fraction of the time their civilian peers have.

So I'd say the industry, or at least the hiring departments, aren't too worried about mil guys "depositing airframes across the landscape" as you arrogantly stated.

OK enough of you....please read before you post. Where! ....Where in my post did I mention anything about military vs. civilian pilots depositing airframes across the landscape. It's right there in what you have in quotes. I said "companies".

I am merely stating to your ignorant friend that most every airline (i.e. company) has had people hurt because someone did not do their job, and to start keeping score is in bad taste. If you want to blame Valujet because of what Sabre Tech did..fine...that's your opinion. It had nothing to do with ValuJet pilots or MX.

PS. If tanker clown didn't get hired at AirTran, it's nobodies fault but his own.

Did you get that, Lear70?
Sure, I heard.

Question is, again, does EVERY shipping company now open EVERY container and check?

I'm waiting for a response... As is everyone else, as to who you work for that makes you so self-righteous.

My bet is you're too chicken-sh*t to answer truthfully.

Latest resources

Back