airTran Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scabseeker

Got the good news and I am heading to class with airTran.

I wanted to poll those out there who have gone through training recently. Where did y'all stay during training and do you have any suggestions if you were doing it all over again?

Thanks in advance.

Nice name...going to AirTran...yeah right looks like flame bait to me...why are people stupid.

Dude get off the boards, do something else. Can you not just go play with yourself instead?

Last edited:
Hey 80for80 I know I just asked this on another thread but what does 80for80 mean? what is the significance of that name?

80for80

Sorry dude not old enough to have scabbed. Just tired of the whole AirTran has scabs thing.

Are there scabs at AirTran? Sure. If you google the scab list you will see that there are scabs at UPS, FEDEX, DAL, UAL, etc. If you would like PM me and I will give you the link.

It is old and tired. Do I agree with the scab issue no. BUT having said that, I was a freshman in highschool when the whole EAL thing went down. I was not there, I did not know anybody there (where I live EAL was not even a player) and I do not know any of the circumstances in which anyone walked the line and then crossed the line or anyone that was hired to fly during the strike. None of my business. It is just getting old. Dig?

RadioClash said:
Nice name...going to AirTran...yeah right looks like flame bait to me...why are people stupid.

Dude get off the boards, do something else. Can you not just go play with yourself instead?

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back