Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran to Sell two more planes; tougher union talks ahead?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice posturing Bob, but my costs have gone up too, and I will not settle for anything but improvements. Regarding fuel prices: PILOTS DON'T CHIP IN FOR GAS!!

Go take a look at Airtran.com and try to book a few flights. Yeah, we may offer a few $29 tickets between ATL-SAV, but alot of tickets are going for $200, $300, and even $500 for some business class one-ways. Who would have ever guessed Airtran would charging $1000 roundtrip for some of their flights?

Our argument should be we are the second hardest pilot group out there and we have been profitable for 8 years straight, where is our share? Not quit selling $29 dollar tickets.

You been doing surveys on your layovers? :) And who (dare I ask) is the "hardest"?

Yeah, we may offer a few $29 tickets between ATL-SAV...

Our arguement should be we are the second hardest pilot group out there and we have been profitable for 8 years straight, where is our share? Not quit selling $29 dollar tickets.

It was more than ATL-SAV. How about ICT-SJU for....$99. Ridiculous!

Meanwhile, I've got to stay in some $hitbag hotel while this company made $50+ Million in NET profit last year.

Listen up management...you are long overdue to start taking care of the employees who made your profits possible. Oh wait...that would be the SWA management philosophy.

AirTran Management = Fear, Intimidation, Zero Accountability, Piss poor decision making, Total lack of quality control.

Did I leave anything out? Yeah...they've got my vote of NO CONFIDENCE all the way. See you on the picket line pal.

The "hardest" eh? That's really gross. But hey, to each their own.

You didn't think you could actually say that without someone turning it around, did ya?

Tough talk for one who just came out of bankruptcy . . .

Why don't you worry about your own side of the airport?

Jeez you air tran guys are angry. Lemme see, didn't your company used to be called, value jet? Get over yourself tough guy.

Good luck in your negotiations. It can be a long and frustrating process. Lots of ups and downs along the way.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back