• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm at 73 hours of credit this month and the bastard's URP'd me the 17th. Most of my class mates are in the same general area. September was 73 hours. October was 86.

Reserve 737 FO.

What's URP'd? And is the credit 73 block hours?

URP's is Unused Reserve Period. Under the old way we were paid, its a way that scheduling can take a reserve day away, and knock your credit down by 3.5 hours. One of the only good things about the new TA is that they can't do that anymore.

The numbers I listed above were all credit hours.

Hey Ty,

That is exactly how most Swapa pilots feel about the few over the top AirTran pilots on this forum. Hopefully your Merger committee is smarter than you sound.

Don't worry about these few Angry Guys. The overwhelming majority of us AirTran line guys that waste time on their overnights reading these forums, think these guys are a joke and really need to get a life. Most are the same old names on most guys personal NO-FLY list.
Cheers, Akeem

Don't worry about these few Angry Guys. The overwhelming majority of us AirTran line guys that waste time on their overnights reading these forums, think these guys are a joke and really need to get a life. Most are the same old names on most guys personal NO-FLY list.
Cheers, Akeem

Don't want to fly with me? Feel free to stay home in your Murfreesboro trailer and cry. You won't be missed. :laugh:

I am thankful to all the AirTan pilots that stood for the F/O's getting the pay raise. If it were not for them, we would still be at a pitiful pay scale. True there are many areas that could have been better, but I like many others cast my vote with the future in mind. SWA pilots, I am looking forward not back. Let's get busy making this deal work for us all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back