• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran T.A. 2 Rebuttal is available

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We could be flying the same airplanes for 30%-50% less than the guys across the ramp.

The difference is, they aren't p#ssys!!!

Logoff next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?!?! Ask a Delta guy about RJs.

We could be flying the same airplanes for 30%-50% less than the guys across the ramp.

The difference is, they aren't p#ssys!!!

Logoff next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah logoff next time!!!

But in answer to that accusation, that remains to be seen. At least as it appears on this board, they are putting up fight. Not only against corporate greed but their union leadership as well. Sad indeed..

Guys like Lear 70 are doing a grassroots campaign trying to educate their pilots. I hope it works. It's my belief that we'll all benefit from it. Keep up the good work Lear.

rebuttal points crucial

Gents, take the time to print out a couple of extra rebuttal points... well worth the effort and goes a long way in educating folks. Spoke with a couple quite a few who have not read any portion of the proposal. Anybody been able to get to a roadshow? Curious about the propaganda that is being spun. Please continue the education of the FACTS!!! Thanks again Lear.

Anybody been able to get to a roadshow? Curious about the propaganda that is being spun.

Part of one. Skipper is telling people that the new scope language only allows 25 RJ's....total. WRONG.

Lear,

Thanks for the hard work. Please pass along thanks to the folks that helped out with the comparison. I voted NO, again. Hopefully, we can get this thing turned around and headed in the right direction soon. NO CONCESSIONS!!!

How did "they" cut first year pay? The negotiating team allowed it because nobody gives a sh1t about first year pilots, except of course, first yr guys and potential applicants. Pilot greed 101.

From what I've heard from a friend that works there, JetBlue has lost more than 100 FOs this year. We haven't been experiencing that sort of exodus yet

Actually, we have. According to the CPO, we have been averaging 7 - 10 a month, or 84 - 120 per year . . . . that's $3 million wasted in training costs that could have been spent on pilot pay and bennies.

Regardless, why the f*** would they be trying to hose new hires?

What's JetBlue experienced this year? Do tell!!!!!!

Hose new hires....ha...they're trying to hose everybody. Although new hire pay at UAL and NWA at around $30/hr are lower, our buddies at JBLU are getting $41/hr.

We need to be a little closer to industry ave. pay and don't forget the work rules that eat into our pay if this thing passes.

Lear, thanks for the work.

Actually, we have. According to the CPO, we have been averaging 7 - 10 a month, or 84 - 120 per year . . . . that's $3 million wasted in training costs that could have been spent on pilot pay and bennies.

Sooo, their answer is to lower first year pay? WTFO?????? I hope people stop showing up to new hire class. F***ers!!!!!

skipper's head is in the sand. he doesn't even understand what he negotiated.

Latest resources

Back