Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear70

JAFFO
Here it is, as-promised on Labor Day. I've been "laboring" all day to get it done. :)

Time to go enjoy my family. Please take the time to read this over the next few days and then cast your vote in an informed way.

Thanks for your continued support and have an enjoyable Labor Day!

http://home.earthlink.net/~lear70

p.s. If you see the old page, just hit your "refresh" button on your browser to reload the new version.

I have a question......since da Tranny is losing new FOs by the busloads, WHY THE F*** are they trying to lower new hire pay??????

Here it is, as-promised on Labor Day. I've been "laboring" all day to get it done. :)

Time to go enjoy my family. Please take the time to read this over the next few days and then cast your vote in an informed way.

Thanks for your continued support and have an enjoyable Labor Day!

http://home.earthlink.net/~lear70

p.s. If you see the old page, just hit your "refresh" button on your browser to reload the new version.

Lear70, that is a work of art! I've printed copies of the bullet point summary to give to anybody I fly with that thinks this thing is a good contract, and I'm going to carry a copy of the full rebuttal for a reference until this thing is over with. Thank God somebody is actually working for the pilots.

Now that the rebuttal is done, get to work on a campaign letter!!! :D

I have a question......since da Tranny is losing new FOs by the busloads, WHY THE F*** are they trying to lower new hire pay??????

Well, we aren't really losing "busloads." We lose a few here and there, but nothing like what JetBlue has experienced this year. In the past couple of months, I've moved up about a dozen numbers, but some of those were retirements. I think they're counting on the higher second year pay to keep people from leaving, but I'm not so sure that will do it.

Regardless, why the f*** would they be trying to hose new hires?

What's JetBlue experienced this year? Do tell!!!!!!

Regardless, why the f*** would they be trying to hose new hires?

What's JetBlue experienced this year? Do tell!!!!!!

From what I've heard from a friend that works there, JetBlue has lost more than 100 FOs this year. We haven't been experiencing that sort of exodus yet.

I agree, though. Screwing over the newhires is pathetic, and we should be trying to raise the newhire bar, not lower it down to where too many airlines have it now. I struggle to get by on what we make now. I can't imagine how tough it must be for a NWA newhire only making $30/hr.

"Delta pilots will, in all likelihood, gain 30-50% raises during our contract period." LOL....

Lear70, that is a work of art! I've printed copies of the bullet point summary to give to anybody I fly with that thinks this thing is a good contract, and I'm going to carry a copy of the full rebuttal for a reference until this thing is over with. Thank God somebody is actually working for the pilots.

Outstanding work indeed! Multiple copies go in my bag tomorrow. Time to spread the word to the uninformed.

"Delta pilots will, in all likelihood, gain 30-50% raises during our contract period." LOL....

Don't laugh. The man's right. I expect them to get a 6% profitability raise just in January, and those come every year until a new agreement as long as the company is profitable. In addition, during the duration of this TA, the DAL pilots will reach the amendable date, and they very well could get a new contract with big raises before ours becomes amendable again. We could be flying the same airplanes for 30%-50% less than the guys across the ramp.

We could be flying the same airplanes for 30%-50% less than the guys across the ramp.

The difference is, they aren't p#ssys!!!

Logoff next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back