• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran strike vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pres. BA graduated from Harvard Law. Undergrad, Columbia U. Lots of Ivy League in the WH and in control of Congress.

What are Harvard, Yale and Princeton doing in a Critter thread?

The question should be: What are you doing on the Majors forum?

Go back to pulling the legs off spiders, chasing down ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass or playing your Nintendo DS. Nobody on here cares about a word you say. You have zero street cred.

Heyas,

Be sure you guys are ready to walk the walk.

Every pilot should have at least 2 months expenses in some kind of liquid investment. 3 would be better. "Back to work" issues take a WHILE to settle,

When the strike happens, you'll have guys calling in the first day begging you to settle it and get back to work. These nitwits goon up the whole works.

Plan ahead, or plan to fail.

Good luck to all my Tranny bros!

Nu

The question should be: What are you doing on the Majors forum?

Go back to pulling the legs off spiders, chasing down ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass or playing your Nintendo DS. Nobody on here cares about a word you say. You have zero street cred.

:) Brought back a lot of good memories, would love go back in time.... :)

How did HALPA do this last round? HALPA has less than 500 pilots.

Hawaiian did very well, approx 22% over 58 months I believe is the figure. Some minor retirement gains and some small concessions to the company that help them.

It passed by, I believe, by fairly close to 90%. It was thanks to ALPA and their resources we did as well as we did.

We were in the same boat as you guys, the company was profitable and management unwilling to budge. I credit the pilots solidarity (98% strike vote)and lack of infighting, the NMB under the Obama administration and the invaluable support of ALPA for our gains. It's a long process and don't believe the rumors that will be floating around, stand behind your MEC and I'm guessing you will be happy with the end result.

Latest resources

Back