• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone else asked me what seats were coming up in future classes. Just had a look and the announced vacancy is for 8 737 FO's and 10 717 FO's with an approximate class date of Feb 13th. A pretty even split.

Jan's B717 schedule had an LVI (average line value) of 77.7 hours. Days off seemed to average about 16, my previous guess was a bit low. This is for a 30 day January, not 31 days.

Also to clarify the answer to question 11, you'll earn seven days of vacation in your first year, but won't be eligible to take them until after your anniversary.

Good luck to all,
Herewegoagain

Medical benefits are extremely expensive. I'm paying $550. a month for 2 children, wife and me. I wasn't able to get an HMO because of where we lived so we had to get the "cheapest" PPO program.

On the flip side - I'm probably averaging 90 - 95 hours a month here, so that makes up for some of it. I'm figuring i'll make around 52K in my first year. Does that sound right to anybody else?

PPO - Platinum - In Network for me and the kids - 260/month

Dental Platinum - 32/month

Mutual Aid - 48/month

Health Care is good. No complaints. Dental... Well... Ok I guess.

Union Dues... Bout.. 200/month

RDG said:
I've had an app in there for over a year.....they never call...they never write.....

I had my app in for over 18 months (with a rec letter, and I went to an AirInc thing). Hang in there, it's worth the wait.

If you fly with MNBOYEV, you'll have a great time.

Go Steelers! Beat the Vikings!

Latest resources

Back