• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots, who ya voting for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm half way up the 717 side and had Christmas off (and the 26th and 27th) as part of my monthly bid, no sap changes at all. Tabor boned me with a 2 day on the 25th and 26th. Merry frickin Christmas.

RV

Ah, that bites... Merry Christmas indeed. I was at work, too...

Wonder where AP and JL and KG were for Christmas? :rolleyes:

I'm half way up the 717 side and had Christmas off (and the 26th and 27th) as part of my monthly bid, no sap changes at all. Tabor boned me with a 2 day on the 25th and 26th. Merry frickin Christmas.

RV

No boning here. I did the LPR thing and declined the j/a. . . . why should I work a schedule that was worse than what I was awarded, especially if that clown can't even apologize.

If they really wanted to fix it, they would have gone back, and re-run SAP2, that would have been more fair.

If this company keeps him around, there will be more of the same.

You were my write-in candidate for prez TY.

Free hussies on every layovers, a shoeshine with every fill-up, and replacing the fake sheepskin seat covers with New Yawk cabbie beads would be my first order of bidness.

AAhh Beads would be good ! can we get a LOA on that ?

Very true on what should have been the fix....In my particular case, I got home on Christmas eve about 6pm and left Christmas day about 2pm after dinner. Wife wanted a room full of furniture so in my case the double pay came in handy. I'll tell you though, it took a lot of sugar to make lemonade out of those tabor lemons.

RV

Latest resources

Back