• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pilots if you want change vote for Schroll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there a specific reason Unions do not prohibit SCABS from running for elected office, appointment on committee's or any other union function?

Seems to me that crossing a picket line would be disqualifying.

Child molesters and pedophiles cannot live near or essentially have any contact with children, and IMHO, a SCAB is essentially in the same class, so why not prohibit union involvement of any kind?

Sorry, My post was to implicate that Schroll is the most or worse evil of anyone out there. His past integrity in unions, his ability to sue the union he is in, and his absences of moral fortitude! Schroll is pond scum to me. My opinions!

Sorry, My post was to implicate that Schroll is the most or worse evil of anyone out there. His past integrity in unions, his ability to sue the union he is in, and his absences of moral fortitude! Schroll is pond scum to me. My opinions!
Oh, OK, I gotcha... thought you were trying to ask if there were any good candidates in the mix. :)

Only from working with him in negotiations, getting stabbed in the back by him with a lot of lies about what happened in negotiations in D.C. last June, then having him go so far as to libel me in writing in public release from the NPA.

Oh,,, that and the entire Section 5 presentation which sold Reserve pilots even further down the river, gave them a 30% pay cut in the process, and fixed 3 problems with our current reserve system while giving us about a dozen MORE problems, including giving up aisle or window seats on deadheads, requiring them to put you on the first returning deadhead and turning lineholders into reserves at outstations, and much, much more.

This is the person you're considering to run the union and direct future negotiations? You might as well have voted yes for TA 2 if you elect Asche to President, 'cause that's what you'll be getting back a few months from now to vote on. The president APPOINTS the NC members, as well as setting the goals for the NC to obtain in negotiations.

Pinkslip, what don't you like about Mike Best?

I agree with PCL128, a vote for anyone not on the ballot is simply throwing away your vote and helping pave the way for yet ANOTHER presidential election next month in the form of a runoff, taking us into December without a president in office if neither candidate gets a clear 50% now.

I have yet to hear a clear, concise argument with valid, factual points as to why Mike Best shouldn't be NPA president...

Anyone? FACTS?
...who paid his salary from last Oct to Feb...lookin for facts like you...

Spidey, are you talking about Mike Best?

I have no idea... hadn't really looked into it. I'm not sure if the Association put him on full-time buy while he was out or if he took an UNPAID leave of absence, hadn't really thought to ask.

Do you know?

Spidey, are you talking about Mike Best?

I have no idea... hadn't really looked into it. I'm not sure if the Association put him on full-time buy while he was out or if he took an UNPAID leave of absence, hadn't really thought to ask.

Do you know?
...yeh...I don't know...was just wonderin...

...who paid his salary from last Oct to Feb...lookin for facts like you...

I know MB asked for a leave of absence from the company and it was denied (not sure why, maybe out of spite? since we are throwing around rumors and inuendo). I believe he was paid as a consultant by the NPA leadership but they weren't listening to him. If that's the case, I have no problem with my dues going to pay him as a consultant, I'm po'd with the leadership that didn't listen to him. JMHO

He is a little socially inept and that may be due to his relatively young age, but there was no one that I would have rather had negotiating for me then, and now there is no one that I'd rather have hand picking the negotiating committee that will ensure no concessions (not asking for the moon, but there is absolutely no reason we should be giving up anything!)

BTW, I had a good landing today. the next 30 will suck! tells you how good i am!

Nothing against Ashe,

But everytime I see him I can only think Gosh!
Its Napolean Dynomite!

Vote for PEDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back