• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lequip said:
GUILTY!!

Oliver Paul Reason Jr., 37

Shame on you,
Your a disgrace to the profession Oliver Paul Reason Jr., 37
He's guilty of nothing until due process is served.

Untill then, he can only fantasize about the hot beef injections he'll be getting in federal prison from his cell mate the "Bronco Buster"!

Lequip said:
Shame on you,
Your a disgrace to the profession

YOUR versus YOU'RE

Hey Little Johnny Lequip, did you learn your grammar from FLB717? Do you have your Mommy's permission to be here? Shouldn't you be in english class now?

FLB717 said:
Gentlemen,

Lets not pound on the guy too much. I know him, and have never disliked him nor felt he was a bad seed in any fasion. He has gone from a Six figure a year income to 0. He is paying the price for the over sight or lack of it.He has lost any chance at a 121 career and faces large hurdles in his Proffesional and Peresonal life that will affect him very deeply. I feel for him and hope that anyone who has a problem or feels that they might enroll in the HIMS program. It could save your future before it is out of control.

Lets--Let's
Fasion--What's that mean? Oh, did you mean fashion?
it.He --2 spaces after the period

You and Lequip need remedial training, and maybe access to spelling and grammar checking software. Yikes, I thought you needed at least a High School diploma to be an Airline Pilot.

Dave Siegel said:
Lets--Let's

You and Lequip need remedial training, and maybe access to spelling and grammar checking software. Yikes, I thought you needed at least a High School diploma to be an Airline Pilot.

its an messeje bord teech hoo kares abut gramer end speelin end tipin.........

Dave Siegel said:
Lets--Let's

I just saw the Fat Albert movie with my kids. Do you know what summer school and Dave Seigel have in common?

NO CLASS!

Dude, you're not nice. Sounds like these 2 guys make some valid points. Why don't you try understanding them a little instead of blasting them because they aren't perfect, like you.

PurpleInMEM said:
As far as the TSA is concerned...when did they become the self appointed guardians of virtuous flight? Sounds like just another case of someone who can't possibly keep his mouth shut.

Sorry but, I am NOT my brother's keeper!

Aviation would be a much better place if we'd all just mind our own business.

You sure as he11 ARE your brothers keeper if piloting is your profession, and I don't mean your peer "brother" sitting next to you, but the brothers (and sisters and mothers and fathers and sons and daughters) sitting in the cabin or on the ground.

Your "business" on duty...the thing you wrote you should be minding...is the safety of the people in back and on the ground you could squash. Ignoring a drunk peer is doing the opposite of "minding your business". If you really think it's an issue of "virtue" or "not keeping one's mouth shut", you need to leave this profession, like yesterday.

Lets give Dave Segul, a brake here. He sits' at home at night typing away trying to feel more than he is. We all have anger issues, he no different. Me, I know i shouldz use spell check, but then what would people like Dave have to complain about. It gives everyone purpuse.

I've seen a lot of guys play fast and loose with the 8 hour rule......

It is just stupid in my opinion.....
And this guy is an FFDO....
Great... a black eye to your fellow FFDO's and the program.

And now the TSA guys are further bolstered in their role as Alcohol Inspectors..
You ever notice how some of them will saddle up to you fairly close and want to carry on a conversation?

Well.... you're being evaluated...

Wake up guys.....
if you have a drinking problem get help..
If not.. you're jeopardizing you, your crew, your passengers and your career.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do these TSA evaluators have any training on how to determin weather or not a pilot has been drinking. To specifically target a pilot for an alcohol test a LEO must have probable cause. Will a TSA agent (with no training) saying "I thought I smelled alcohol on his breath" stand up in court as probable court? I'm not sure....

Has any alcohol charge against a pilot stemming from a TSA agent saying "I smelled alcohol on his/her breath" resulted in a conviction?

Mugs said:
Seriously though. Let the facts come out first on this event. I spoke with a Captain that was falsely accused by the TSA in GEG.

Did you hear that one of the screeners in GEG was arrested for stealing painkillers out of pax luggage?

Hey David Siegel,

I had sex with YOUR woman and YOUR Mama polished my shoes last night with her nasty tongue.

Get a life man. You have nothing to add to anything. Nobody that posts here is totally free of spelling/grammar mistakes ect. ect. If you have nothing better to do than point out the misuse of your vs you're then I have a suggestion for you >>> GO GET LAID !!

Latest resources

Back