AirTran pilot arrested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by Ty Webb
I'll give you about 30 minutes to delete this crap, or I will ask Mark (Webmaster) to ban your IP address from the site.

If you can't make your point with words, maybe you should stay off of the message boards.

What are you, about 20? Still living with your parents?

My twelve year old would probably be amused by your sense of humor, but I think it's pretty pathetic.

If you want to be banned from here for life, you've pretty much found the way to do it . . . . 20 minutes and counting.

Over and out.

Bdfg1, Cy-Bill, Cry Webb&

Whatever else you want to call yourself-

You've got three screen names here- you've got to be kidding me.

You must be a real lamer. . . . the triple hat-trick of dweebdom.

Congratulations :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Last edited:
One of the THE toughest decisions an F/O will ever face in a career fraught with obstacles. For those of you who think that that it is black and white, please don't demonstrate your ignorance by responding.

Ok, you're the self righteous, gung ho type. Next time you SUSPECT the skipper might be under the influence, call the CP, and have him breathalyzed. Hmmm....he only blew a .03 ? Enjoy your trip assignment with the next 50 captains you fly with, and good luck at the next base picnic.

Calling in sick doesn't solve the problem. You haven't removed the threat to the travelling public, nor the crewmember who replaces you. I 'll demonstrate to you how insidious and precarious this situation is. Would anyone care to relate to us how they had a ranking crewmember removed from the flight deck of a scheduled 121 carrier, for suspicion of intoxication ?

The only way one could find themselves in a more compromising position, would be if they were (as someone earlier proposed ) on probation. Talk about no way out !

Can and will, happen to almost everyone, if your career is long enough. Just glad it wasn't me assigned to Paul's flight that fateful day in LAS.

Watch that stone throwin' !

Originally Posted by Ty Webb

Bdfg1, Cy-Bill, Cry Webb&

Whatever else you want to call yourself-

You've got three screen names here, for the sole purpose of making an ass out of yourself. You must be a real lamer.

slowto250 said:
Calling in sick doesn't solve the problem. You haven't removed the threat to the travelling public, nor the crewmember who replaces you.

Not sure how much reserve coverage Airtran has in LAS, but it seems they didn't have another Captain since the flight was cancelled after the Drunk and Armed Captain was hauled off the Flint Express.

Are you guys still going round and round about this?

Come on.

enigma

"At no point was the flight under the captain's command," said Tad Hutcheson of AirTran Airways

Just a thought...was the pilot actually part of the crew? I am not that familiar with the FFDO program, but could he have been arrested for carrying a gun onboard while being intoxicated? Maybe as a jumpseater? Still just as bad though.

No, sorry to report, he was the capatain assigned to the flight. So much grief for the pax, his family, the company, the FFDO program and all pilots. I hope this is the last one of these we have to hear about for quite a while.

Latest resources

Back