• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pax sits in the seat full of urine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did anyone look at that lady and have the same thought I did?

Maybe she accidentally pi**ed herself (after her 10th Rob Roy) and quickly came up with a genius cover story that actually got her paid! Also, I bet that blanket went right back to revenue service on the outbound leg.

PIPE

Castellano said a flight attendant told her someone had gone to the bathroom in the seat during the previous flight.

"A flight attendant told me that on the previous flight a man had urinated on himself in that particular seat. And I said, 'I'm not sitting on a three hours flight soaked in someone else's urine. That is absolutely disgusting,'" Castellano said.

Seems that the F/A should have done a better job before allowing somebody to sit there. Ask the gate agent to reassign anybody sitting in that seat (or row for that matter), then make sure nobody takes that particular seat during the boarding process, or get the seat cushions swapped out if able to.

Sometimes the airlines deserve the negative attention they get.

Did anyone look at that lady and have the same thought I did?

Maybe she accidentally pi**ed herself (after her 10th Rob Roy) and quickly came up with a genius cover story that actually got her paid! Also, I bet that blanket went right back to revenue service on the outbound leg.

PIPE

Methinks pipe's idea might be the real story.

quick question. was the women listening to r kelly on her ipod while sitting in said urine.

i just want to piss on you, yes i do........

she got the golden shower discount. thats a 'P' fare code.

Latest resources

Back