• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Net Income of $134.7 Million for 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can't go back and delete your posts... you're stuck with them, or register a new screen name.

Other than that,,, yeah,,, pretty funny stuff. :)

Hey BRA, already have the T-Shirt.

I think our management is pretty happy to be labeled aggressive. They have openly said the pilots would be stupid to try to make a career at Airtran. They violate the contract, fire or threaten to fire people who try to follow the contract, and have manipulated a weak union for years operating under a contract that I am sure was being used by management of every airline out there to put pressure on their pilots to lower their costs.

But that is managements job right? And it is my job to bitch, complain, and walk the line to get a better contract. You should realize that, looks like you are an allegiant pilot. I am sure your contract has been thrown in our faces during our contract negotiations. Glad to see you guys have made some progress. Might help us with our QOL and pay. I knew the stories before I came here but things have nosedived since I arrived. It is too bad. Airtran has a lot of potential. It will be much harder with the apathy I am seeing online. I am suprised LEAR70 is defending them. He is one of our more high profile hostages.

I knew the stories before I came here but things have nosedived since I arrived. It is too bad. Airtran has a lot of potential. It will be much harder with the apathy I am seeing online. I am suprised LEAR70 is defending them. He is one of our more high profile hostages.
Yes, AirTran DOES have a lot of potential, I've said that for years, but I'm a little confused,,, where do you get that I'm defending management?

I just said that what Bra posted was funny, insofar as the typical way a Flightinfo mud-slinging thread goes. Wasn't attempting to make a political statement about it,,,

if it is so how come AT is being overwhelmed with applications?

Latest resources

Back