• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MKE to PHX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so airtran is topgun for 717 operators? teaching you to fly the 717 faster and more dangerous. never, ever leave your wingman. if you think up there, you die!
I love yer sense of humor! We'll put the ground roll spoilers up and he'll fly right by us:eek: ...wait, then he'll take our gate...yeh, but we got 2 more minutes in our credit...and lord knows we'll need it with that new TA everyone's talkin about down at the O Club...and that's not a fat FA singing...she's pleasingly plump...and has a great personality...Cheers!

Last edited:
Explain to me how ATA would be better off had they sold MDW gates to AirTran versus SWA+codeshare.

Oh, You mean ATA management, oh they made out quite well, if you were a pilot, different story.

Like I said....with the SWA deal it depends on what number you had. If you were a Captain, you got to keep your job, downgraded to FO most likely, but still employed. If you were an FO....out on the street...so.. I wound up AirTran anyway.

I love yer sense of humor! We'll put the ground roll spoilers up and he'll fly right by us:eek: ...

that's been tried by the trannies at BNA right? ;)

so let me get this straight...you were in a 4g inverted negative dive with SWA, at what range?

oh two meters....

that's been tried by the trannies at BNA right? ;)

so let me get this straight...you were in a 4g inverted negative dive with SWA, at what range?

oh two meters....
...not familiar with the BNA one...Goose is dead.

Hey Citation,

Dude, that is hysterical! Made my day...

Don't let these clowns get you down. I've got an Tranny buddy who swore up and down 20 ways to Sunday that the Midwest deal was done.

He told me that after the %60 stock proffer that it was done, and no way could someone else come in, and that it was as good as selling the stock. When I told him I didn't think it quite worked that way, and that I'd bet NWA makes an offer, he just about bit my head off...how dare I go against the "Word of Joe".

Just remember, it ain't over till the Fat F/A sings...

Nu

"Heyas Nu", are you NWA guys gonna give date of hire to the Midwest guys?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back