• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC vote - explained

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well unless they put someone over me with my 20 years, I'm not going to worry too much. But it must really chap you that someone who was in 5th grade when you were flying around in your Eagle will be making $240,000 a year flying a 3rd world jet into Omaha! He will be riding around in a 700 series BMW while you are trying to charge up your Chevy Volt. But worst of all is the fact that as a Delta new hire,if you don't get furloughed, at your late middle age you probably won't check out till your pushing 60. Even then it's right back to sitting reserve on a Mad Dog till you retire, flying through ATL 6 times in 3 days with plane changes and sit time all for the bargain salary of what our F/O's are making. Good God man, no wonder you are so pissed off.
If you aren't a drunk already, you should consider it. That is depressing. Well, talk to you later Old Man. Maybe Smithers can give you a back rub or something...........

That's gonna leave a mark!

Gup

#1 I[B said:
do work for DAL[/B]

#2 If your ex-eal, I think thats Eastern? But anyway, I was referring to the many pilots that are my friends at Airtran. No really the very old- like yourself.

Man this is sad. Your joking right? You have no idea what EAL stands for? And you work at a Major Airline and your a pilot?

Does Lorenzo ring a bell? You do know ATL used to be an Eastern base right?

Dude those guy's who didn't cross the line drink for free if I ever meet them on an overnight.

Read up on your professions history my friend, you would do yourself a favor.

Thanks kokonw,

I have to say that If I ever have a day where I just don't feel like going to work, all I have to do is briefly remember what the last couple of years were like under Lorenzo and the thought of calling in sick and going fishing instead immediately go away. In a way I am actually grateful for the reality check Lorenzo gave me.

Oh yeah, for the old man comments, as a 53 year old guy who just finished his second marathon this year and working towards a full triathlon at the end of the year, I would be happy to send you an entry form if you would like help me along.

Something to think about????

If I was forced to find another job tommorrow, what would my senority hold at a new company and how much money would I be making????

If I had not had a sense of entitlement and been so greedy I might have a job and better life. Sure I might have to go to work on Wednesday instead of on Monday. Then again you might have to go to work on Friday and get crapped on all weekend and jerk gear for a 22 year old wonder.

I dont work for either company, but integrating two companies is never easy and you will never please everyone.

I'd take the offer if my company had that opportunity! And yes im junior.

Man this is sad. Your joking right? You have no idea what EAL stands for? And you work at a Major Airline and your a pilot?

Does Lorenzo ring a bell? You do know ATL used to be an Eastern base right?

Dude those guy's who didn't cross the line drink for free if I ever meet them on an overnight.

Read up on your professions history my friend, you would do yourself a favor.

Good luck with the guys you meet on overnights. Did I spell that correct ?

Also, what is it you do when your on an overnight with a guy that did cross ? there are plenty of them still around.

Now go back and figure out a way to screw the Airtran guys.

Thanks kokonw,

I have to say that If I ever have a day where I just don't feel like going to work, all I have to do is briefly remember what the last couple of years were like under Lorenzo and the thought of calling in sick and going fishing instead immediately go away. In a way I am actually grateful for the reality check Lorenzo gave me.

Oh yeah, for the old man comments, as a 53 year old guy who just finished his second marathon this year and working towards a full triathlon at the end of the year, I would be happy to send you an entry form if you would like help me along.

Thanks anyways, My life is just starting. Instead of training for the Iron man on my days off, I like to spend time with my family. They still like me.

Good luck with the screwing of the Airtran pilots.

Good luck with the screwing of the Airtran pilots.
No need to try, your MEC and a vocal "300" are doing it for you.

Don't forget, we are already on this side of the fence, no hurry here.

Keep playing that swan song while Rome burns:

LUV:
Last Trade:7.89

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back