• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC vote - explained

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess more than 2 million individually and 3 billion collectively was not good enough. This is going to get ugly.

I guess more than 2 million individually and 3 billion collectively was not good enough. This is going to get ugly.

I didn't see my 2 mil dollar check. Oh you mean you're a promising me to maybe someday make 2 mil dollars...Wow, my credit score just peaked.

I like how SWAPA enjoys throwing money around that is not theirs.

Last edited:
I suppose even if an arbitrator picks the list, either side can still prevent the integration in-as-much as that precedent now has been set.

I didn't see my 2 mil dollar check. Oh you mean you're a promising me to maybe someday make 2 mil dollars...Wow, my credit score just peaked.

That's cool, there are plenty of others that would love to have the offer.

That's cool, there are plenty of others that would love to have the offer.

Yeah, like the Frontier pilots who were railroaded and forced to take it or leave it... Good job Air Tran pilots - you CAN do better via arbitration than what the SWA pilot reps have "generously" offered you.

I still love to hear the SWA guys say that Air Tran pilots are lucky to circumvent their high hiring standards. Heard it on a crew bus yesterday from a pair of SWA pilots. Hey SWA pilots, you get paid incredibly well to fly a 737 around on a regional-like route structure (with some transcon flights thrown in the mix). It ain't rocket science... and you aren't Chuck Yeager. Anyone with a few thousand hours on a CRJ/ERJ or Hawker/Citation can easily fly a 737 between PHX and TUL or MDW and ISP. Talk about arrogant...

Last edited:

Lol-post of the year!!!!

Anyone with a few thousand hours on a CRJ/ERJ or Hawker/Citation can easily fly a 737 between PHX and TUL or MDW and ISP. Talk about arrogant...

True, but not just anyone can do it at SWA. You gotta get the job first and that's the hardest part.

Latest resources

Back