Airtran MEC Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Q

Just sorta picked it up in his profile where it said "Big D" 320 new hire.

Thanks again. I'll be more careful next time. Wasn't really studying the user profile and as I said I wrongfully assumed that anyone spending time here on this thread would have a better reason to do so other than to stir up the $hit.

Scarlet, you guys keep talking about the future airplanes Airtran is bringing to the table, you must have missed the part last week when your CEO testified in Wisconsin under oath in front of the Senate panel that Airtran can't afford to pay for the future deliveries, or future growth. So please when you make a statement give us all the information, not just what you think will posture yourself for a better SLI. I too will welcome you all to the SWA family, but in your rightful place!

Our "rightful place" huh. Care to share with us where you think that may be? I get the feeling that your idea of our "place" is toward the back of the bus. I too will be glad to be "welcomed to the family" when the arbitrators have put you in your "rightful place" you pompous zoomie jacka$$!

Xrm

Our "rightful place" huh. Care to share with us where you think that may be? I get the feeling that your idea of our "place" is toward the back of the bus. I too will be glad to be "welcomed to the family" when the arbitrators have put you in your "rightful place" you pompous zoomie jacka$$!

I would kindly ask that you not take the bait. If this is in fact one of our guys posting on here then I apologize for the poor behavior. Emotions are high but the chest thumping from both sides does no one any good. We both have CBA's, and NC's backed by BOD's that will see this process through until it's end which very well may land in the hands of an arbitrator and then we'll have no one to blame but ourselves if it's not to our liking as we could have come to an agreement on our own but didn't.

I would kindly ask that you not take the bait. If this is in fact one of our guys posting on here then I apologize for the poor behavior. Emotions are high but the chest thumping from both sides does no one any good. We both have CBA's, and NC's backed by BOD's that will see this process through until it's end which very well may land in the hands of an arbitrator and then we'll have no one to blame but ourselves if it's not to our liking as we could have come to an agreement on our own but didn't.

True. I have a little difficulty sometimes resisting the overwhelming urge to pimp slap sanctimonious punks who say such pedantic self-righteous crap.

Sorry.

I also apologize to all of you zoomies out there. I'm sure some of you are alright in spite of your misguided blue suit upbringing.

SWA and Tranny have reached an agreement! Process agreement that is..... Congrats to all my Bros and Sisters!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back