AirTran management pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hose A. Jiminez

I notice that most of the senior AirTran management pilots bid 737 First Officer. Sounds like a concerted effort to get some guys to Dallas and in to the G.O. From what I have heard we will not like those guys being in management anymore than the AirTran guys did.

Any of our future brothers care to shine a light on what we might expect from your management pilots should they be successful in breaking into Flight Ops?

Tri,

That, or they'll fire people and let swapa try to get their jobs back.:uzi:

Seriously,

The trannies do not deserve the management they have and neither do we.

Well, it depends on the individual management pilot. Some of them are great, some of them suck, and some of them are just plain spawn of satan. I'm hoping that SWA management can weed out the bad ones and keep the good ones, but with the current rumor floating around about one of the guys that they apparently like, I'm starting to get worried. You really don't want some of these guys infiltrating your management ranks.

Pcl, I hope so too. You guys need to speak up to our mgt/check airmen. If you have a run in with them. This has been a topic of conversation at Swa.

Well, it depends on the individual management pilot. Some of them are great, some of them suck, and some of them are just plain spawn of satan. I'm hoping that SWA management can weed out the bad ones and keep the good ones, but with the current rumor floating around about one of the guys that they apparently like, I'm starting to get worried. You really don't want some of these guys infiltrating your management ranks.

What about Tabor and Carol in planning-scheduling. I heard a rumor that SWA LUVs them. Please please please tell me not true or God be with us all!!!

I guess I had a different take on their SWA/737/FO bids. I thought that many of those guys wouldn't see the line until 2015,and therefore had the decency to NOT take a CA slot away from somebody else, only so that slot would go unused.

Name the spawns of satin.

Sorry, but both companies monitor this forum, and naming names could be grounds for discipline. Just ask the next AirTran pilot you see in the terminal. Everyone will name the same names.

Latest resources

Back