• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Local Executive Council Recalled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is what happens when your elected union reps try to "save" you from yourself. Because you are not rational enough to vote. F everyone of those mo\ther*&^^er reps that voted this down. Their political careers are officially over.

"save" you from yourself."

Ty, Lear. PCL, FNC etc...were screaming murder over SL9...the "blame" does not rest soley with the MEC...

You AT guys screamed that the seniority offered in SL9 was inadequate, and that money wasn't an issue. Your MEC listened to your rants, and voted it down. SL-10 offers better seniority for the AT guys, so you got what you wanted.

What's the problem?

"save" you from yourself."

Ty, Lear. PCL, FNC etc...were screaming murder over SL9...the "blame" does not rest soley with the MEC...

What's the matter, Jack? Having a bad day, or did you go off your meds again? :laugh:

That's not what happened, but I'm not going to rehash the past. It serves no purpose, except to get people upset.

Monday morning quarterbacking at it's finest. Had the MEC's no vote provided the silent majority with their win, they would be singing their praises. Truth is I don't think our group really knew what it wanted. They just wanted an easy button/smoking gun to make this all go down quickly and not have to feel guilty about trading their seniorty in for security or gasp a pay raise. Thank god it's almost over. Yes Fubi' we have always been our own worst enemy.

Monday morning quarterbacking at it's finest. Had the MEC's no vote provided the silent majority with their win, they would be singing their praises. Truth is I don't think our group really knew what it wanted. They just wanted an easy button/smoking gun to make this all go down quickly and not have to feel guilty about trading their seniorty in for security or gasp a pay raise. Thank god it's almost over. Yes Fubi' we have always been our own worst enemy.

I think that's about as accurate an assessment as could be made of the situation.

The thing about sending AIP1 to the membership for a vote is that it could have been discussed at length rather than taking a 'Ready, Fire, Aim' approach. I have no rocks to throw at this methodology (Ready, Fire, Aim), as I've been guilty of it plenty of times in the past.

Latest resources

Back