Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran, Leather Jackets on the way out ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go ahead and grieve it. I hope we win the grievance, but judging by our track record, well, you know.

The bottom line is Joe doesn't like the jackets. It has nothing to do with Contract 2005. Joe wanted to get rid of them last year, but KG had just made the deal about the patches and eppaulets. Appartently Joe ripped him good for the deal.

How does the saying go. 'I don't ike it anymore then you do, but what he wants he gets'

It is good to be the king.

A little birdie told me that someone told him that the issue has been dropped and that we'll be keeping the leather.
I'm going to hang on to that....it's all I've got.

Phaedrus said:
A little birdie told me that someone told him that the issue has been dropped and that we'll be keeping the leather.
I'm going to hang on to that....it's all I've got.

I hope your right. I just called the HPI people and they have been told not to accept returns on the jacket. This sucks because I'm new here and have never even worn the thing yet. I'll be ticked if I'm out $265.

atldc9 said:
The bottom line is Joe doesn't like the jackets. It has nothing to do with Contract 2005.

Well, he didn't like them four years ago. The reason it is changing now seems pretty obvious.

Seems to me that these guys just keep peeing in the pool. It's obvious to everybody but them that these 1980's tactics are just solidifying the pilot group against management, yet "the hits just keep on coming".

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Well, he didn't like them four years ago. The reason it is changing now seems pretty obvious.

Seems to me that these guys just keep peeing in the pool. It's obvious to everybody but them that these 1980's tactics are just solidifying the pilot group against management, yet "the hits just keep on coming".

Why don't you just walk out or better yet Ty boy, STFU.

Chuck Yogourt said:

I suspect you'll be getting your walking papers soon chuckie boy

Chuck Yogourt said:

Duuuude, are you like da guy who be like wearin his U-nee like all da time, like wit da wife at da house?

Lemmee guess, you probablee gots a checklist for like all da stuff you wants, and like you just be hangin out in like dat ole recliner, and like you call for sometin, and like da wife like runs da checkilist.

Duuude, like dats awesome!!!! When you like be needin a little action, like you be knowin exactly what be commin cause it's on da checklist! I mean dat like other den it bein like really like wierd, it's like kinda cool, I guess, I mean like if your wife's cool wit it. Did you like ask her bouts it? Naw, bro, youre like da Capn, so no need to ask HER opinion, cause she be like your FO, and all da peeps be knowin how you be treatin your FOs, bro. Duuuude, I just be hopin dat you aint be using the ole STFU line one da wife, cause dats just plain bad kharma to the max, Silly Ole Mean Rabbitt. Dude, like Diamons are like forever, 4-striper! You just cant be treatin ole Missus Yougourt like she's Ty Guy, cause if you are, dat's like way freaky wierd, dude. Yuk!

Latest resources

Back