• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BOHICAgain

I will miss you Daniel
Hey Airtran guys:

Ive used you guys a lot to jumpseat with my other airlines and I thank you for it but I am at Compass now, just got approved for CASS and got a list of airlines we allow in our jumpseat. Airtran is on that list but I dont know if we can jumpseat on you. Wondering if someone can see if I Jump on you guys to get home this weekend. Company CASS code is CP

Thanks in advance

If you can get by the gate agent, then I doubt any of our Captains would deny you.

If you can get by the gate agent, then I doubt any of our Captains would deny you.

thanks actually the agents were very nice , not in your system for CASS but gave me a seat in the back, and the next flight was full so they were trying to see if I could go in the FA jumpseat, I couldnt but made it home next flight. Always a good experience on Airtran

what is the policy? are the ones who let us slide by just being nice or is that now an out dated rule?

No, that's the policy unfortunately. The ones that let it go are just being nice. We're trying to get it fixed in the next contract.

Airtran JS

I'm travelling with my family, they have real tickets. Can I call to reserve the jumpseat or just show up at the gate? We are CASS now but I haven't tested the system yet.

Thanks Airtran Peeps for such a great product! I can now fly my family for a quarter of what Delta charges.

Latest resources

Back