• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Interviewers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually heard 2 weeks ago that Stephanie was no longer with the company at all, that she had left to be V.P. of HR at a large trucking company.

Don't know if it's true or not.

Lindsay is doing the interviews and career fairs, she's married to an airTran pilot, and she also monitors these forums.

No, I'm not kidding.

Wow. Not even close. How deep in your butt did you have to dig to make that stuff up? Don't you think it would be helpful to know SOMETHING before opening your mouth? If you have no clue, maybe you should just wait quietly and learn.

Last edited:
Wait a second...

If we all were like him, we'd all be canned for FAR violations?

Trying to follow the logic chain there... ;)

p.s. Just giving you a hard time. :D

pay no never mind to lear, he doesn't even work at airtran.

Wow. Not even close. How deep in your butt did you have to dig to make that stuff up? Don't you think it would be helpful to know SOMETHING before opening your mouth? If you have no clue, maybe you should just wait quietly and learn.
OK, genius, maybe you should take reading comprehension lessons.

First sentence. "I HEARD", as in unverified. Came from one of the recruiting guys, and I had not taken the time to verify it myself,,,

Maybe you should take some anger management classes before you just lash out. Jeez... :rolleyes:

Don't worry Scrub, I'll get my job back. Not concerned about that, just not enjoying the time out. If you work at AirTran, maybe you are one of the 43% that voted Yes?

Or maybe Fly Fast is, too?

Sensing some latent hostility...

Lindsay is not married.... and is smart enough not to marry a pilot. :D

You might be confusing her with someone else.

Kool :D
Could be, there's another girl that works in there with Stephanie who was doing interviews when Stephanie stopped, that's who I'm talking about.

Thought it was Lindsay, must be someone else...

pay no never mind to lear, he doesn't even work at airtran.

Speaking of that, if everyone was like Lear70 this might be one of the best airlines to fly for. If it wasn't for him, there is no question we would have voted in the last substandard TA and would have suffered it's repercussions for the next 7+ years. If the majority of the pilots here had the integrity and character that "RM" possesses I believe we would have had an industry leading contract by now.

He goes out of his way to assist a customer, get's injured, the company dr. agrees with the injury, and is terminated just days before he is scheduled to return to work. Straight out of the companies playbook. Hostage taking 101. A stronger pilot group would have had him and our other victim back on the line by now. Instead we are crying about hat's, brown jackets, logo lights, and hotels.

I still consider Lear70 a "Trannie" and I hope for our sake he decides to come back. We need a few guys like that on our side.

Latest resources

Back