AirTran Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CAVOK69

I have an AirTran interview coming up very soon, and I have already done a quick search for gouges and threads on this forum. I guess the sim ride was done away with for good...

Is there anyone who interviewed recently with a detailed description of the interview process? Technical questions, TMAAT questions, HR questions, any written tests?

All help is much appreciated!

Thanks guys and wish me luck!

willflyforfood dot cc has the gouge - same as my experience. It was a very pleasant interview experience!

thanks, i checked out the site.

I have around 2800 TT over 1000 jet pic, all part 91 with 135 jet sic time.
Do you think they will pick at this? Or will the Jet PIC help compensate for the lack of TT and 121 time?

thanks, i checked out the site.

I have around 2800 TT over 1000 jet pic, all part 91 with 135 jet sic time.
Do you think they will pick at this? Or will the Jet PIC help compensate for the lack of TT and 121 time?

To be honest I am not sure. They didnt even ask to see my logbooks! I dunno if they saw other folks or not...I think getting the interview is the key!!!
I thinkaviation interviews dot com has good poop too - with hours profiles for folks that got hired.
Again - really nice folks - great interview experience- they wanted to sell Airtran as much as I wanted to interview. I told them I had mil duty and they said - NO problem, you're in the pool.
BTW I am all mil, with about 3900 TT and 2000 PIC multi eng. 168 hours FE time and was furloughed from Delta when they called for my interview. When I interviewed I was recalled but on leave from Delta and they offered me the job.

great to hear that. So far all the guys I have met from AirTran have been extremely nice! The pilot recruiter who called me was extremely personable and made me feel good about the upcoming interview.

Thanks for the info!

Cavok

You're not by chance interviewing next week are you? I'm interviewing on the 17th and was checking to see if anybody else on here was too. You come across any other gouge out there yet? Scouring the internet hasn't turned up too much yet...

yes i am interviewing the 17th. The best stuff I have found has been at willflyforfood .... nothing especially i found has been specific about the interview. Seems like mostly TMAAT questions. Private message me if you find anything else out.

thanks

Latest resources

Back