AirTran Interview List?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain caveman

Does anyone know if there is an internal interview list that circulates at AirTran before someone is called in? If so, who has access and what is it used for?

There is a list of candidates that is posted before calls go out. It's use however is classified :)

Actually, I think they publish the list just to make sure no AirTran pilot has any problems with certain individuals on that list. But I'm just an FNG so I'm not sure.

The interview call list is there. It can ruin your chance by someone telling a lie or mistaking you for someone else. There should be a consequence for sending in untrue and false information which ruins other pilots chances.
And yes, I do know..............

SWA has done the same thing for years. If a guy is a problem it needs to be brought up, then the interviewers make the determination. It has worked well.

Could somebody look and see if my name is on the list? I'm sitting very patiently by the phone waiting for it to ring. Was told I would be called by the end of October, but the suspense is killing me!

It can ruin your chance by someone telling a lie or mistaking you for someone else. There should be a consequence for sending in untrue and false information which ruins other pilots chances.

You better believe it! Especially if some jerk boss at a 135 company is trying to prove how much power he has. Its sad how many people in this industry will stop at nothing to ruin someones life just for bragging rights at the bar.

1678 said:
The interview call list is there. It can ruin your chance by someone telling a lie or mistaking you for someone else. There should be a consequence for sending in untrue and false information which ruins other pilots chances.
And yes, I do know..............

The "Board" simply says that the individuals on the list are being considered for interview, and if anyone wants to provide input, to contact recruitment. It works both ways.

I don't think that one person providing "untrue and false information", as you put it, is going to torpedo a guy, but I am sure that if a guy's name prompts multiple responses in the negative that they would take that into consideration.

Latest resources

Back