Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Anyone have any ideas about when a new list will be out at Da Tranny? I've got five letters of rec now and really hoping to make the list finally.

Not sure when, but with 5 letters of rec you're at least giving them a good indication of your desire! Here's to your name on the next list--cheers!
BTW, interesting background.

Phaedrus said:
Not sure when, but with 5 letters of rec you're at least giving them a good indication of your desire! Here's to your name on the next list--cheers!
BTW, interesting background.

Yeah Da Tranny is my first choice for a 121 carrier. The F-16's in my profile come from a couple of 'payback flights' after taking Air Force test pilots out and teaching them how to recover from out of control flight and some aerobatics in a T-34C. The Turbo Weenie was actually great for aerobatics and the zero airspeed departures were a real hoot! So was the "Air Force Form" flying, imagine doing aerobatics in formation, now that teaches you to "feel" what the airplane is telling you!

Last edited:
inthewind said:
Yeah Da Tranny is my first choice for a 121 carrier.

AWWWW YYYEEEAAAAHHH!!! Dip yer feet in dat ole Tranny Cement Pond, my brother from another mother!

Speekin of da momma....

Don't be forgettin da Momma Day be commin, so gets off a da keyboards and stuuff and like gets to da store!

Peace!!!

Latest resources

Back