AirTran info - quiet in here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
75M said:
Steady as she goes...other than checking the news daily waiting for the big announcement regarding the Indianapolis operation, I think no news is good news.

What news are you waiting for? More IND Growth?

Einstein said:
It's not "throwing stones", it's freedom of speech.
Its throwing stones!
Again, I really don't care what happens to you or your backup career. Makes no difference in my life what the hell you do.
So with that statement in mind, who's really the bitter person!?
You seem like a bitter person who hates anyone who doesn't agree with you. Your physical threats in your P.M.'s are laughable. Does mommy know you are posting such threats? So just do me a favor, GO AWAY.
Nope, wrong again...I don't hate anyone who disagrees with me, I just HATE you!
Threats.....LMAO...Who's really threatning chuck? When you have the balls to talk to me face to face about your problem, then we'll straighten this whole mess out then!
Until then, consider this a goodbye! You are now on my ignore list!

Again, I don't care if you hate me or if you love the POPE. I don't care. You keep posting about putting me on you ignore list. Well do it and stop talking about it. I have no desire to meet you face to face. I don't take time to listen to idiots so you will never get that chance. So go bark at someone else for awhile. I am tired of your rants.

Einstein said:
Again, I don't care if you hate me or if you love the POPE. I don't care. You keep posting about putting me on you ignore list. Well do it and stop talking about it. I have no desire to meet you face to face. I don't take time to listen to idiots so you will never get that chance. So go bark at someone else for awhile. I am tired of your rants.

I like it when some ****************************** bag like you complains about rants!
I just went through all 49 of your posts, and you do NOTHING but rant!
Remember this one:

Einstein said:
Instead of trashing him, you should be trashing your company. A gate agent in ATL last Friday wanted to charge me $30 for a jumpseat. This is crap and you Airtran pilots need to negotiate a change. I will remember this when one of you guys want a ride.
Do us all a favor and just STFU! You are an annoying little girl!

Last edited:
737 Pylt said:
Its throwing stones!

So with that statement in mind, who's really the bitter person!?

Nope, wrong again...I don't hate anyone who disagrees with me, I just HATE you!
Threats.....LMAO...Who's really threatning chuck? When you have the balls to talk to me face to face about your problem, then we'll straighten this whole mess out then!
Until then, consider this a goodbye! You are now on my ignore list!

The problem with the ignore list is his screen names have a very short life cycle (like a month or so). Then he comes back as something else & it's deja vu all over again. Although, on a remotely related note, one of his former screen names DID talk about Herpes or some other STD in the past. So, since the boot fits, just let his contagious self keep masturbating on his own before he spreads and/or before CDC (UAL78) comes in & cures it.

Last edited:
crosscut said:
The problem with the ignore list is his screen names have a very short life cycle (like a month or so). Then he comes back as something else & it's deja vu all over again. Although, on a remotely related note, one of his former screen names DID talk about Herpes or some other STD in the past. So, since the boot fits, just let his contagious self keep masturbating on his own before he spreads and/or before CDC (UAL78) comes in & cures it.

You don't know who I am. So let's keep it at that. As for this idiot that calls himself 737pylot, why don't you research this thread and see who attacked who? You want to talk aviation, then we will talk aviation. You want to name call and come on with the personal attacks, don't get your panties in a wad when I fire back. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Hey Einsore
Why don't you go find a woman, get a life, get a job, something that will help you contribute instead of being a drain on the positive life of this world...i.e. grow up. P.S. You whine like a woman!

Nocturnal1 said:
Hey Einsore
Why don't you go find a woman, get a life, get a job, something that will help you contribute instead of being a drain on the positive life of this world...i.e. grow up. P.S. You whine like a woman!

Here's a contribution for you. Yawn.......................

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back