AirTran info - quiet in here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
I invited the moderators to look into it, Chuckie Boy, because every time you get banned, you come back here and start the same garbage. And, no, I have no other names on this site other than Ty Webb- that keeps me busy enough.

Since you got here as Snake, Chuck, Lawman, Einstein, whatever you want to call yourself this month, you have been a real drain around here. All your posts are negative, and you are a real drag to have around here. That's the reason it is so obvious that you are the same person . . . . . This board would be a much better place without you, and I vote to cast you off the island, but until that happens, welcome to my "Ignore List".

Amen to that. That POS is too much of a coward to do anything but call names behind a computer keyboard. My bet, he got the crap beat out of him when he was (or still is) younger! It would almost be amusing if it wasn't so rediculously pathetic! The kid is a moron!

We can detuct a few things about Einstein.
He says he is furloughed. Well it cannot be from the Big 3 or Northwest. He would of never past the MMPI personality test. He has some serious mental issues. If you look at his last 63 posts they are all negative and has nothing to help the situation. I really do not think he is a pilot. How could someone like that interact with crewmembers, passengers......He has problems.

Just found out!

poppi said:
We can detuct a few things about Einstein.
He says he is furloughed. Well it cannot be from the Big 3 or Northwest. He would of never past the MMPI personality test. He has some serious mental issues. If you look at his last 63 posts they are all negative and has nothing to help the situation. I really do not think he is a pilot. How could someone like that interact with crewmembers, passengers......He has problems.

Got a friend of mine who knows who this clown is. Apparently claiming to work for Midwest Express is only half the truth. He is an f/o for Skyway Airlines (on the Beech 1900.) He had a jumpseat incident with Air Tran (hence the hatred toward Air Tran), and has a real attitude problem. Apparently he busted his initial checkride and is nearly in danger of losing his job. Too bad! I can't wait til that happens so we can have a huge party!
The good news is, his antics are so predictable, he'll be gone in a few days!
I just pity the poor guys/gals that have to fly with his dumb a$$!
Oh, and by the way, he's a computer keyboard tough guy until you call him on it!

Ty Webb said:
Originally Posted by Einstein

I don't have any need for another screen name. Ty Webb is the only name I post under here.

. . . in fact, here's an invitation to the WebsiteMaster or any of the Moderators-

Check my ip address and if you find that I am posting as any other Board

In the past, this board used to automatically post the ip address you were posting from. Maybe we should go back to that system, in fact, I would prefer it.

Nah, nobody really cares what your IP address is.:laugh: I bet some law enforcement agencies do though!

Bosley said:
Got a friend of mine who knows who this clown is. Apparently claiming to work for Midwest Express is only half the truth. He is an f/o for Skyway Airlines (on the Beech 1900.) He had a jumpseat incident with Air Tran (hence the hatred toward Air Tran), and has a real attitude problem. Apparently he busted his initial checkride and is nearly in danger of losing his job. Too bad! I can't wait til that happens so we can have a huge party!
The good news is, his antics are so predictable, he'll be gone in a few days!
I just pity the poor guys/gals that have to fly with his dumb a$$!
Oh, and by the way, he's a computer keyboard tough guy until you call him on it!

I'd say your friend is about as knowledable as the rear end of a jackass. You shouldn't believe everything you hear unless you are a fan of Dan Rather.

its a little known fact that Einstein could barely read or spell english. Oh Not Albert Einstein, our little putt-knocker here on the boards. Knowledgeable Dufus.

RV

sorry, chuck/Einstein/snake/whoever. I am not Ty webb. Just ask your mom. she's done us both, along with most of delta.

Ty, It's really you

fletch717 said:
sorry, chuck/Einstein/snake/whoever. I am not Ty webb. Just ask your mom. she's done us both, along with most of delta.

Thanks Ty. You just showed your true colors. Come on moderators, do your job.

Einstein said:
Thanks Ty. You just showed your true colors. Come on moderators, do your job.

Why you gots all dis hatin fer Ty Guy? Dude, you gots ta chill!

Dat Fletcher dude aint EVEN done be flying da same plane as dat ole Ty Guy, so dude, you gots a case a dat mis-steaking identity and stuff.

You be cool ole Albie!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back